1:1 Replica Projects

Wow, that looks awesome. You must’ve spent a pretty penny on that.

It adds up, especially when you have to chase down parts from all over.

This is another I hope will eventually make it to 1/6. For now I have to make do with 1:1 :laughing:

1 Like

Seems like you have quite the arsenal. :smiley:

With the way things are going here politically it’s one of the few things we’ll be able to collect.

Yeah, I hear ya. I don’t even want to get into it. lol

Very slick! Will you be fitting it with an optic? Yeah, let’s hope DAM comes through on the sixth scale front. They could reuse some of the tooling from the standard PKP…right?

Yes just deciding what optic. The way Zenitco accessories mount to the PKP they should be relatively easy to replicate in 1/6. I’d have to take another look at the dust cover but the front rail and rear stock would be easy for them to add.

Time to start something new.

Now I need one in 1/6. :laughing:

Usually, it’s the other way round :smile:

I would prefer these two SIG MCX in 1/6 and 1:1 :smile:

SIG MCX RATTLER CANEBRAKE

SIG MCX VIRTUS TACOPS

When the eye sight starts to get worse you have to change the scale. :laughing:

Very nice Adam. You’ve got quite the arsenal now.

Yes, but with the caveat of having the SRD762TI-10 rather than the faux suppressors those two ship with and one of the actual stocks and not the brace. The wider suppressor ready handguards make for a nicer looking rifle. If brands had/would replicate the attachment system for the hanguard it would make it much easier to do the entire line in 1/6.

Always nice when a rare piece from Colt Canada/Diemaco shows up in your mail box.

1 Like

1 Like

This one in 1:6 please!!! The Version from the CRW Figure and the Rescuer is wrong. I only know this one from Caltek. It is great done.

Will you do something with that or is it just for the collection?

For a build I am working on. Quite a few pieces to track down for the next 2-3 projects. Just like with 1:6 lots of parts hunting to do.

1 Like

Chipping away at this one at the moment. Now to see about a custom mount for the Shield sight for the OS4X.

1 Like

Wow, very nice Adam.