ССО 561 АЦЦ (SSO - 561st ERC) Spetsnaz in Syria, 2017 (AOR1 ver.)

Hey all, back again from a 1/6th hiatus with… yet another Spetsnaz operator! This one was inspired by a pretty cool photoset I saw awhile back as well as Axirun’s awesome take on the same subject matter.

“561st Rescue Center (ERC, or ACC) is a Unit that was based in Saint Petersburg (HQ of Russian Navy) and Served as Maritime Rescue and Combat rescue unit (including deep diving into distressed submarines), it was transferred under the KSSO in 2015 to form the Maritime leg of the command. Being a Brigade/Regiment sized unit (as shown by their emblem within SSO), they are specialized in maritime missions and they operate units like SWCC and SDVT of the US Navy and are able to provide support to other units (on top of the usual training in parachuting etc). That does not mean Senezh and Kubinka-2 operators do not have diving capabilities, but they are not the main units that will execute that job.” (From Reddit use u/TunisianDom)

Uniform

• Boots - Crispi Sahara, tan (SS)
  • Combat shirt - Mordor Tac “SOCHI-M”, AOR1 (DAM)
  • Pants - Formtex “G3” Summer pants, AOR1 (TCT)
  • Face covering - VOIN X Balaclava, OD (DAM)
  • Goggles - BlackHawk!, black (SS)
  • Gloves - WileyX “CAG”, OD (DAM)
  • Bucket - LShZ 1+, low cut (DAM)
  • NODs - AN/PVS-14 monocular, black (PH)
  • Comms - Peltor COMTAC, OD (DAM)
  • Patch - Spetsnaz Runes (DAM)
  • Map board - SRVV, OD (DAM)

1st Line

• Belt - WarTech TV-106 “Vector”, ATACS-FG (DAM)
  • Holster - SRVV Drop-down panel + holster + TQ, OD (DAM)
  • GP/rifle mag - Predator MK1 pouch, OD (DAM)
  • Dump - WarTech UP-113 “Maroder”, OD (DAM)
  • Comms - SRVV Radio pouch + Vortex radio, OD (DAM)
  • Mags - 2x HSGI Rifle/Pistol TACO, MC (ES)

2nd Line

• PC - Lindnerhof LT/025-5, OD (DAM)
  • Patch 1 - “Руссиа” patch, subdued (DAM)
  • Mags - 2x AK “FORT”, OD (DAM)
  • Flare - SRVV ROP Flare, OD (DAM)
  • GP - SRVV GP pouch, OD (DAM)
  • IFAK 1 - SRVV AP-Med, OD (DAM)
  • Hydration - Lindnerhof 2L “Bubble Bag”, OD (DAM)
  • IFAK 2 - Stich Profi GP, OD (DAM)

Rifle

• Gun - Izhmash AK-105 w/ Zenitco furniture + EOTech 552 (DAM)

4 Likes

Nice bash Canuck, love those real life pics as well.

Nice weapon mod! Good work.

Thank you @Canuck and nice kitbash.
I know now, where they come from - 561st RC.
Intriging this AOR1 camo for russians, isn’t it ?

Suicide_Commando: thanks man! Agreed, the reference material for this one is too good to pass up

turkeyshot: much appreciated! It’s (as you probably figured out) the AK from DAM’s first Multicam FSB Alpha figure, matched with the VTS Darkzone Renegade fore-end. I always hated how the VTS AK’s barrel curved upwards, and had to change it.

Axi_Run: it took me awhile to figure out which unit they were from, all I found initially was “SSO”! And yes, AOR1 is an interesting choice - I think my next project will be a Russian in AOR2.

1 Like