42-CQC M9 Holster
43-M4 Rifle
44-Rear Sight
45-MOE Stock
46-P-Mag X 3+1
47-M9 Pistol
48-M9 Pistol Mag X 2 +1
49-AN/PEQ15 LASER ATPIAL
50-AN/PEQ15A Dual Beam Aiming LASER A2(DBAL-A2)
51-TA31ECOS 4X32 Scopes
52-M2 Red Dot Sight
53-M962 Gun Light
54-M952V Gun Light
55-Grip *2
56-“M” Gloves Set
57-S2 Body And Head sculpture
58-Leg kit
59-Bare Feet Short Connected set
60-Dragunov sniper rifle

3 Likes

Looks to me like they tried to base this on Sergeant Romesha from the movie “Th Outpost”. The HS bears little likeness to the actor though.

Having said that, this will be a definite buy for me. If one just added the groin armor this would be a reasonable alternative to Soldier Story’s SS-060 (US Army in Afghanistan), which has been my Holy Grail since it first came out. The only thing I don’t like is the boots.

Very cool offering indeed.

3 Likes

Seems to be a new brand … to see what this first figure produced will be.

3 Likes

Kinda reminds me of Soldier Story in the olden days, a new brand starting out with UCP camo. Looks pretty good to me, but not my cup of tea.

3 Likes

Looks quite nice. I read the book a few years ago, I didn’t know there was a film adaptation.

Curious as to what the cost will be, but he looks good to me.

1 Like

The details on the weapons are amazing I think, up there on E&S and DAM level. And the tailoring and sewing on the body armor and BDU are laser sharp. The only weak points I think are the headsculpt, the sub par patches and the knee pads (no Hatch imprint) but this is just me nitpicking.

It’s nice to see a new offering on this high caliber, they can probably fill in the void left by Soldier Story.

2 Likes

Nice figure, all in all, though not my subject matter, nor my cup of tea.
Good to see new players in the game, especially if they should really offer high quality products.
Let’s see what the actual figure looks like in hand…

1 Like

Around $185 it seems in the US.

2 Likes

The more I see this figure the more I’m tempted to pick it up and not regret it later, when it is sold out and pricing becomes ridiculous.

2 Likes

Nice offering, but it’s not for me.

The only thing I do like is the boots haha.

Where can I get this one?

It’s good to have new market entrants to provide competition and keep the hobby alive, but these weapons are lacking. The M4 seemingly can’t decide whether it wants to be a Colt Commando/733 or an M4 - the barrel ahead of the front sight/gas block is too short and squashed for an M4. I’m looking at my DAM 78083 SVD and I don’t think it’s the same mold. Different optic mounting system, for one. The bipod’s a nice addition, but the paint apps are rough, with the wood grain paint applied several places it shouldn’t have been, like the rear sling post and rear sight bracket. It might be reusing the mold from that recent “Serene Hound Tache” figure.

Wish the M9 had the proper rollmarks on the slide. That would give it points over the SS or DAM M9s.

Can’t easily say “the whole figure is lacking” as I’m not sure how accurately reproduced his uniform and kit are. Not sure this new company can come in wanting E&S prices with this offering.