Blackhole BHT002 Bad Guy Series - Terrorist

COSTUME:
AK CHEST RIG AMMO POUCH (OD)
PERAHAN TUNBAN ARABIC CLOTHING SHIRT(OD)
PERAHAN TUNBAN ARABIC CLOTHING PANTS(OD)
MUSLIM TURBAN HATS (WHITE)
SLEEVELESS UNDERSHIRT (WHITE)
SOVIET AK GUN SLING
HEAD SCULPTURE “OSAMA”
BODY W/RELAXED HANDS
PALMS:
GUN HOLDING HANDS
ACCESSORIES:
MEN FLIP-FLOPS (BROWN)
WEAPONS:
KALASHNIKOV AKS-74U ASSAULT RIFLE
RIFLE MAGAZINE *4

225351puuo2e522zt4azvu

1 Like

Not interesting at all, however probably the best AKS74U made in 1/6 so far. Need to see the real thing in hand though! On the left hand side of the rifle I spotted two tiny holes. Maybe it’s possible to remove the rail of a DAM AK mount it on the side of this one. Then you can attach a sight/scope and you have an AKS74U for the DAM Dagestan with working charging handle :+1:

Got delayed? Saw a release date of 20th Jan somewhere.

I bought the AKS74U on Taobao loose. Hopefully it matches the DAM Dagestan version. At least this one is spring operated. Will show you a comparison when it arrives. Probably mid April.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/BLACKHOLE-1-6-Bad-Guy-Series-Terrorist-AKS-74U-w-Magazine-x-4-Sling-/263574181864?nav=SEARCH

Quite cheap. Probably no good quality. Will review in a few days.

Some quick shots of the AKS74U. It’s not worth a complete review.

Trigger, mag release ans safety are working. The trigger is very flimsy though.

Muzzle can’t be detached

No option for a rail

Mags are average

Comparison to the DAM counterpart

Sums up, that their promo pics sold it to me. They used good lighting to cover up the average mold, average to bad exection and bad painting. This hobby is sometimes deceiving. I think they didn’t even do any painting on the supposed metal parts IRL.
Without the working charging handle this would do nothing to me. Now I am struggling between keeping it or giving it away.

Their next figure. It’s him again :smile:

The years have spoiled us a bit, their AKS74U is not bad looking, just not super-detailed. I’ve never been a fan of dirtbag figures, whatever the stripe, but I’d like the UBL set minus the head and body.
As for Shicklgruber, this makes me think Blackhole is imitating DiD’s “Oh look, we’re ever so naughty…” mindset.

Thought so too, till I got it in hand. The only good thing is the working charging handle. The rest is lower average. I listed mine on the market price, I would give you a special price :smile: (Honestly, don’t buy it, if you love detail)

Never thought I’d see the day when we get the Fashion Casual x K-9 Handler edition of a Hitler figure. The hobby never ceases to surprise.

sad-dog