CAG Rifle Kitbash | 14’’ HK416 5.56mm SMR Assault Rifle

CAG Rifle Kitbash | 14’’ HK416 5.56mm SMR Assault Rifle

Unfortunately, I have to say goodbye to some of my treasures to pay the bills. This is one of the first to go, since I never got around to making my own CAG figure. This was a long time project in the making. I ended up spending way too much putting this all together but I definitely say it was worth it. My only disappointment was that the rattlecan camo does not exactly match up with the rifle and accessories, despite coming from ES. This is as close as I could get without painting anything.

Each accessory comes from different sets, flagset 73020, Easy simple 26020R, ES 26020S.
ES: rifle, foregrip, bipod, scope, peq, flashlight.
FS: magazine, sling, suppressor, foregrip.

6 Likes

Very slick looking rifle. Nice job.

1 Like

Nice setup and looks good with the different accessories.
For me too expensive but you have one bidder allready :wink:.

1 Like

Yeah, saw it at the bay, too! Nice rifle, but I don`t have a figure to match. Also, too many figures and parts to buy, anyway - my wallet is bleeding out!

3 Likes

Haha well thank you. Believe it or not, I think I am only going to only break even on the rifle. Always fun putting a new project together though!

I believe that! Buying all the parts loose usually ends up being more expensive than a boxed set… Just like bashing figures, in general! I have just given up summing up the costs for such projects.

1 Like

Well I hope you get the bills paid off. That is a sweet looking rifle! Good luck!

Well thanks! I have some quality stuff to sell. Much like me, everyone in this hobby is just a hoarder of gear. The worst part is getting rid of something, then wishing you hadnt when I new idea pops up.

2 Likes

Tell me about it…LOL!~

1 Like

Man, those are some true words! I have boxes of loose stuff lying around. Unfortunately, much of it is outdated. Only solution would be a multitude of 2000-2010 SOF bashes, alternatively trying to sell it off. I’m afraid, there won’t be a market for it, though…
So, one day, I guess I’ll have to build all these old school troops…

1 Like