CBI X Easy & Simple 27003 Rogue Survivor Anna

Nice but nothing special compared to the other one. The gun will be nice to have though!

1 Like

Hm, the gun is cool but not a dealbreaker for me. Maybe the hs could be useful in some generic PMC-bash in the future.

1 Like

For some reason the headsculpt reminds me of an updated version of the 21st Century Toys’ Jacqueline from the Villain line.

1 Like

CAA MCK chassi from E&S looks promising. That will be a neat piece.

I got excited thinking we were getting a Metro 2033 Anna figure. Oh well…

Not very exciting to me. Low on gear to say the least. Sculpt might be interesting. Otherwise - no thank you…

1 Like

Are those that what the First Order Stormtrooper pistol props are based off of?

Is that a game? I miss a lot, by not gaming FPS.
Given the same (?) background setting, it seems like Yuri and Anna might inhabit the same ruined world.
Perhaps CBI/E&S is picking up where DAM left off?

1 Like

Which world of DAM are you referring to? The GLINT series? Those are cool as hell and if they are continuing that line it would be awesome.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I am not very familiar with the topic you mentioned, maybe someone else can answer this.

I belive it’s a game based upon a series of books by Dmitrij Gluchovskij.
Different fractions in a post-ap Russia. Something like that.

For all those who are wondering about the Metro Franchise: Metro (franchise) - Wikipedia

Although it began in Russia, the project enjoys plenty of popularity in Poland, Romania, Hungary, Ukraine and Germany as well. There are some elements in these figures that fit into the Metro Post-WWIII :ru: landscape, they’re not an exact cut from the 4a Game Series. The main protagonists is a Ranger named Artyom and Anna, the daughter of his commanding officer and leader of the Rangers.

It’s what Cyberpunk is to the US, Steampunk to the UK.

2 Likes

There we go👍🏼 Great summary @thegreatshaggy

I was thinking it is reminiscent of the figures based on Clancy’s The Division. I suppose most of these dystopian settings could meld, perhaps along a timeline.

1 Like

Their first release was heavily influenced by The Division so that is a fair shout. The zombie survivor of past years has morphed into the survivor of general bad things but the fashion and feel remain the same. A bundle of MREs or tinned foods wouldn’t go astray here.

2 Likes