Converted CAG Crye AVS Plate Carrier

Hello to all,

I have finished my Projekt wit the E&S Plate Carrier.

The modular backpack from Crye was only working with the JPC 2.0. E&S has done a great job on that wit their CAG Figures.

I wanted this bachpack for a AVS plate Carrier from E&S. So i had to install new zippers. This was very time consuming and i will not do this again. But i am pleased with the result.
Also i had converted the magazine pouches. I have added the complete bungee cord sytem with a new border for the top of the pouch. After that i have painted these parts with Acryl color. Not perfect but it is looking quit good i think.

This was my inspiration:

7 Likes

Really nice attention to detail there, that looks like a lot of work.

2 Likes

that looks excellent! great work!

2 Likes

That looks amazing! For the front pouch did you use one of the dam produced blue force gear shingles?

2 Likes

Thank you a lot guys and yes it was a lot of work. It was also a lot of fun and i learned how to sew a zipper :grin:.

1 Like

I used this one from the EF012-18.
4a930641159327ddbf93ed0a1b206b170a7e4c76_2_1130x1000

I used the Molle straps and remaining parts from the 26038R pouches.
b561762c6326bad9e419be30f8a7ecb3190e162a

I have cut the black molle stripes at the back to the correct width, glued them individually with superglue to the pouches and then i glued the bungee holder on each too. After that i painted all with a matching sand color. It was a one day work just for the pouches.

2 Likes

It turned out great! I might have to give it a try

1 Like

Love it! Great custom work! Awesome!

1 Like

That looks excellent dude! Top job I love it, I want one. ( when do you go into production) lol .:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Iā€™m glad you like it.

@Darren_Gow: Thank you a lot. If i would go into production that would cost me all my remaining hair and many pricks in the fingers with the needle. Too great risk of injury :grin:.
For the pouches it is not so difficult but there is no error tolerance.
Especifically because of the superglue and i had only one of each pouch.

2 Likes