PISTOL LANYARD
9MM PISTOL MAG X2
FLAG PATCH X2
RANK PATCHES
ARMY TAG
NAME TAG
UN PATCH X3
PEACEKEEPER PATCH X4

Hm. Nothing earth-shattering. Adam, I assume you won’t be stocking this. The QBZ-95-1 is nominally different, but it’s different enough that I’ll add it to my want list.

A ho-hum release, really…

Most likely not. Ho-hum is about right, just another copycat don’t tread on my territory release. Hopefully we will see something more original, these lets reuse our mold again releases are getting a bit run of the mill.

I like this one much more than the Flagset one. This will be great on a mannequin. Finally a better quality version of the Technic Toys QBZ95 with QLG10.

Also, this figure is retailing for $190? Ludicrous.

Standard DAM price for military figures nowadays!

Never could figure out how a $4.25 USD China market retail price difference between 78051 and something like this one translates to a $20 retail US market price difference. Then again the expo figure is priced at a $100 margin. :skull_and_crossbones:

Yes, I saw the expo figure on preorder for $260 at a US retailer. Ugh.

I really like the newer pattern qbz-97 they’re putting out with this.

I’m sure the Asian markets/collectors are interested in these releases. Me? Not at all.

I have one of the Snow Leopard figures on order, and I will be putting him in a black coverall (gasp). Other than that, I don’t have any boxed modern PLA figures, so I kind of like this one.
A pretty good sculpt, decent camo uniform, and the UN stuff, offer possibilities. I think this version of the rifle and UGL are worth having, much as it is with various M4s and AKs.
I will give this one consideration, tho the pricing is like yet another “border incident”, in an escalating shift in the hobby.

Figure in hand (source BBICN)… just add few pics :blush:

090341e4fdb4jtjhby4t44 090342tqtf0cq09k2f3c0l 090343p5eld1udloo55dg5 090343wa6s487zk8zorgzg 090359l1njvaddwdiv0a69 090407gq50z0fm0oh0g5hz 093938u8kseegkzkz2z3us 093946fkkllpcccbqolg8b 093951pf43fp3ylwtuzlfp

1 Like