AN/PRC 148 RADIO
MH180 TACTICAL HEADSET WITH PTT
L4G24 NVG MOUNT
LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
PLAID FLANNEL SHIRT
JEANS
G4 SHIRT (MULTICAM)
G4 FIELD PANTS (MULTICAM)
TYR PICO ( ASSAULTERS PLATE CARRIER) (MULTICAM)
BALLISTIC ACCESSORY - LOWER ABDOMEN PLATFORM (MULTICAM) BALLISTIC
ACCESSORY - MV GROIN (MULTICAM)
BDU BELT (BLK)
BDU BELT(SAND)
TACTICAL BELT
GTX BOOTS
DUMP POUCH (MULTICAM)
M4
CARBINE PMAG30 X7+1
SF MUZZLE BRAKE
SF SOUND SUPPRESSOR
SCOUT LIGHT WITH LOW PROFILE MOUNT AND SWITCH
ELCAN SPECTERDR 1-4X
CQS RED DOT
M REAR SIGHT
PEQ LASER
RAIL VERTICAL GRIP
TACTICAL SLING

1 Like

A Figure inspired from the movie “Sabotage”. This head sculpt should be Joe Manganiello alias “Grinder” in that movie. I realy don’t know if i like this or not. Some nice parts like the good looking gloved hands, knive sheath, boots and the head sculpt. I like the combination with the red-black shirt and multicam trousers. It is not the real deal for me. I think this figure has potential but i have seen better looking bashes. Nice theme and good to see some other stuff like this DEA Agent.

aww man, they lost me with those cornrows. Besides that, a solid offering from DAM. Love the options, please keep that up.

images%20(2)

DAM has done a good job on this but it is a special haircut. With a helmet it still works for military use too.

Nice offering. Looks like a better figure than their HRT agent, and I really like that M4 and weird plate carrier. Hopefully they keep this trend going and give us some more tactical US law enforcement like BORTAC or Secret Service CAT in the future.

I guess, I have to get this one. Not overwhelming, but still a change to the current figure outcome.

Some good gear mixed in, in particular one of the better flannel shirt and a better version of the Tyr Tactical Pico. Like how they added a bit more value with the extra clothing options, extra glove options, and including another weapon, but wish they would have a bit more originality instead of variations on existing things in their parts catalog to push the figure design a bit more. Their LOWA boots are very nicely done, but the 4th or 5th time they have done them now. Rifle looks like a slight variation on the NSWDG expo figure, looks like the same GG&G handguard. Minor complaints. Manganiello should be happy about this, he previously commissioned a figure of himself from that same movie.

Wow, this figure looks really slick and I generally don’t like law enforcement figures. Color me impressed.

Now they come out with a DEA agent?!!! I have already done one. Years ago.

So much kit packed onto one figure, fantastic. Only issue what final Look makes in onto the shelf? Buy one, then parts for second?

Wow! Great figure with a lot of nice stuff! Comes on my “must have” list.

I am surprised. This is no Seal :grin:.

Beautiful offer of Damtoys, multiple uniforms, which is increasingly rare now offers … small reserve anyway, not sure that the letters “police” stuck on the arms resist in time without tearing or cracking …

It is a well packed Figure and it is very good they add a complete multicam Uniform and a complete civilian “uniform” with the Jeans and Flannel Shirt. The Long Sleeve ist the third “Uniform” option for Display the Figure. That is really great. Also they add the first time two complete pairs of gloved hands and one additonal hand. There are many parts includet but i think the price will increase again.

I love this - looks like a newer version of the FBI HRT figure (when in MC) but with a whole lot more character and thought put into it. The PICO is great (especially for CANSOFCOM), the rifle is … interesting I guess, the plaid and police shirt are awesome (especially for a Garand Thumb type operator). Still the glock looks like it’s carved out of soap though.

Here are some Information about the Figure / Equipment etc.

http://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=350740&extra=page%3D1

I really into this figure. Really, what’s not to like? Perhaps the only thing I’d have done differently is the cornrows, as this limits the figure IMHO to keeping it’s helmet on. Multiple clothing/uniform options, customizable loadout, cool weapons etc. Though the price might be higher, we do get a lot more. This figure will be perfect as a “Sicario” Delta bash if you take away all the police/DEA patches, and you’re still left with stuff to bash another figure. Definite buy for me.

DAM is all about getting extra mileage out of their weapon molds, even the crappy ones. See also the short-barreled 870 with the vent rib. This configuration is not offered by Remington on their 870 MCS, and while it is theoretically possible to smith up a real 870 to look like this, it would require a lot of work. Sawing down a civilian 870 with the vented rib and reattaching the guide ring for starters.

I like it, specially the HS of Grinder from the movie SABOTAGE.
First time I see the PIG gloves, TYR Plate Carrier and the G4 Crye pants and shirt in 1/6 scale.
After a lot of loose parts for a kitbash inspiration.

We’ve officially cracked the $200 USD price point. :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: