DAMTOYS 78067 Chinese Peacekeeper Female Soldier - PLA in UN Peacekeeping Operations

PARTSLIST:

HEADSCULPTURE
DAM FEMALE ACTION BADY
GLOVE HANDS FOR HOLDING WEAPON X3 (Female size)
FEMALE HANDS FOR HOLDING WEAPON X2
BALLISTIC HELMET
SI BALLISTIC FRAME 2.0 GLASSES
COMBAT GOOGLES
HELMET LIGHT
BERET
PEACEKEEYER TROOPER TYPE 07 CAMO BDU COAT (Female size)
PEACEKEEYER TROOPER TYPE 07 CAMO BDU PANTS (Female size)
BELT
TYPE 07 BOOTS (Female size)
BALLISTIC BODY ARMMOR WITH NAPE PROTECTOR
BALLISTIC THROAT PROTECTOR
BALLISTIC STRUCTURED DELTOID PROTECTORS
BALLISTIC GROIN PROTECTOR
LOAD BEARING EQUIPMENT
S BELT
RADIO POUCH
GP POUCH
CANTEEN POUCH
BUTT PACK
BACKPACK
PISTOL/BAYONET DROP LEG PANEL
MEDIC DROP LEG PANEL
KNEE PADS (1PAIR)
ELBOW PADS (1PAIR)
TOURNIQUET
SAFETY SCISSORS
WRISTBAND X2
WATCH
RADIO
QBZ95-1 ASSAULT RIFLE
OPTICAL SIGHT
95-1 5.8MM MAG X3
RIFLE SLING
BAYONET
BAYONET SHEATH
QCQ-05 SUBMACHINE GUN
QCQ-05 SUPPRESSOR
QCQ-05 5.8MM MAG X3
RIFLE SLING
QSZ92 PISTOL
PISTOL LANYARD
PISTOL MAG X2
FLAG PATCH X2
RANK PATCHES
ARMY TAG
NAME TAG
UN PATCH X3
PEACEKEEPER PATCH X4

Not even any change in gear. Would have liked a sight for the QCW or others.

Unless you are looking for females, this one is pretty blunt to me.

It would be nice to see something other than stock QBZ’s these days. With the Norincos we get on import up here there is a decent aftermarket for parts. They look much better when they brought up to something a bit more modern. As far as I know they should have a government issued rail system available as there was a model that was a popular import here until supply got shut off.

Easy pass for me.

I’ve never tried, but perhaps one of the QBZ sights could be fitted to the QCW’s rail?

A good money saver for me…thank you Damtoys!:joy:

i’m going against the trend on this one. l will buy it to go with other female Damtoy dolls. Yes would like some new accessories. But reusing stuff hardly a shocker in this hobby lol

I did avoided female figures due to their lack of realism to real world females in combat. What changed my mind was Damtoys quality & they treated the subject with respect (no naked mid rift and enhanced boobs etc).

Drives me around the bend the glamour model type female dolls, (a) money spent on R&D could have gone into a decent military figure (b) does this hobby a disservice. reinforces to those outside of the hobby we are all 40+, creepy/odd, sad virgins. Having said this they make them so unfortunately there must be demand.

The rail is too small/thin, unfortunately.

Just for comparison:

Really not interested in this version. Anyway, all the published female characters look too much like dolls, just missing something to be equivalent to the male figures.

I mean…if they’re members of the same service, it stands to reason that they would have the same equipment.

Does this figure have 35mm grenade pouches? Unlike the male, she doesn’t have an underbarrel launcher. I would expect her to not have those particular pouches.