DAMTOYS 78071F Russian Spetsnaz FSB Alpha Group St.Petersburg BBICN Store Exclusive

PARTLIST:

REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE
DAM 3.0ACTION BODY
FRAME GLASSES
MICH HELMET
WILCOX NVG MOUNT
AN/PVS-14
HELMET MOUNT ASSEMBLY
HD CAMERA WITH HELMET
V-LITE LIGHT (RED)
MPLS LED
BH TACTICAL GLOVES x3
THERMAL FACE MASK
TACTICAL BELT
T-SHIRT
COMBAT SUIT (KUKLA CAMO) *STORE EXCLUSIVE VERSION
COMBAT PANTS (KUKLA CAMO) *STORE EXCLUSIVE VERSION
BDU BELT
KNEE PADS
SRVV GP POUCH
AID POUCH
RADIO POUCH
GP POUCH
IDENTIFICATION SHIRT(WHITE)
UA BOOTS
CAMELBAK DELTA 5 TACTICAL HYDRATION VEST
“C”HYDRO POUCH (BLK) WITH TUBE
G99 LOW-VIS PLATE CARRIER - *STORE EXCLUSIVE VERSION
PP-19-01 VITYAZ SUBMACHINE GUN
SILENCER
FLASH HIDER
CAA CBS STOCK
CUSTOMIZED PEQ
PP-19-01 VITYAZ 30 RDS MAG x7+1
METAL MID-CAP FOR MAGS
ZENIT GRIP
M720V LED FLASHLIGHT WITH SWITCH
EO TEK 551
MOLLE RIFLE MAG POUCH x3
DOUBLE PP-19-01 MAG POUCH
SRVV SLING
G17 PISTOL
G17 MAG X3+1
X300 FLASH LIGHT
PSS SILENT PISTOL - *STORE EXCLUSIVE VERSION
PSS SILENT PISTOL MAG X2+1 - *STORE EXCLUSIVE VERSION
DELTA HOLSTER
PISTOL HOLSTER RIGHT FOR MOLLE
PISTOL MAG POUCH x 4
DOUBLE PISTOL MAG POUCH
HSGI PISTOL MAG POUCH
DROP LEG MOLLE PLATFORM FOR L
DROP LEG MOLLE PLATFORM FOR R
SRVV BUTTPACK
SRVV BUTTPACK Z3T
GRENADE POUCH x2
RGO GRENADE
RGN GRENADE
ROP FLARES POUCH
ROP FLARES (red)
ROP FLARES (green)
VX RADIO
PTT
PELTOR COMTEC II HEADSET
WATCH
ID PATCH x 8
RUS FLAG PATCH
CCCP FLAG PATCH
REFLECTIVE STRIPS x4
TRI-FOLD RESTRAINTS PLASTICUFFS x3
LIGHT STICK x2
CARABINER
IRT REFLECTIVE ARMBAND
TACTICAL RAPPELLING HARNESS
DESCENDER
COMBAT APPLICATION TOURNIQUET
MULTI-TOOLS

4 Likes

Yeahhhh I’m going to need that PSS.

Have they finally done a new Glock mold? Looks…different. Looks…better.

Oh man, this exclusive is nice. Very solid release from Dam.

A lot to love here. That Smog camo, Russian manufactured Glock and PSS, and low vis plate carrier are amazing, as is that desert scheme pp-19. I do wish they would finally start to make some new authentic Russian helmets and nvg’s, but otherwise, totally awesome release!

I believe they changed starting with the Red Sea figures.

I need both figures, I guess. And like @Scrib said, finally a new Glock that looks actually awesome. New watch as well as and tiny changes on the Vityaz.

@Spetzcollector Would be nice to see the Kiver RSP one day. Fanspower is not in business anymore.

Why is there a Russian and Soviet flag patch provided?

It’s a morale patch I believe, acceptable as long as the flag and unit are identified on the right arm. A Kiver would be awesome; there was definitely one up on shapeways a while back although I’m not sure about the realistic scale of the finished product.

The Delta-Tek MPI (Gen 1) suppressor is a nice addition to what is otherwise a slightly disappointing rehash of the Vityaz since they opted for the M4 stock variant rather than one of the Zenitco PT series. I guess that will in yet another future figure? The low profile Defender 2 on the standard version is a welcome return and much needed for bashes.

2 Likes

Very nice figure. camouflage affect on rifle well done. Probably look at buying parts and mixing some stuff I already gave to create similar figure. Rather than purchase whole figure.

Another solid Russian from damtoys

Cool figure for sure but I think I’m in the minority when I say please take a break from Russians.

I’d say we’ve gotten a decent selection of distinctive Russian helmets already from them! Not to mention the fact that many “Russian” helmets these days used by the Spetsnaz units are merely heavier copies of American ballistic helmets. (Like the MICH above). Agreed on the NVGs though!

This is the first Russian set that I am not excited about sadly. I was really hoping for a PKP support gunner.

I hope they get around to that as well given the cost to do one for them is fairly minimal. The base tooling for a PKP is already done and the Zenitco pieces are bolt on pieces that could be tooled up and used with that one with minimal fuss. Various bits of the necessary kit have already have existing patterns from them as well. It seems like they are fairly content at exploiting all of the tooling for their Russian weapons to maximum effect so it would surprise me if they don’t tackle that as well as a PKM variant. The market is certainly asking for it.

1 Like

Pic dump. Lmk if these are in the wrong place. This figure is based very heavily on the Woodland M82 BDUs (pics posted on the other thread) operators.

1 Like

I’m really liking this set. I for one welcome all the Russians. I am sick to death of SEALs, Delta and PMC which seem to be the only things most companies have released over the last few years. Would be nice for more regular troops, and gutted this is limited edition, which will make it impossible to get, or at least costly

1 Like

Gotcha - I checked your store, and sure enough. The promotional pictures for the Red Sea figures use the old Glock molds.

Are these new Glock frames compatible with old Glock slides? I swapped the Heart 4 Glock 18 slide and barrel onto their old 17 frame - the Glock 18 frame that came with those figures has an odd gunmetal finish on the accessory rail. The old 17 frames I used have the squashed trigger guard and thick frame. I would like to re-swap the 18 slides and barrels onto these new frames if at all possible.

Haven’t tried taking one apart.