NVG BATTERY POWER SUPPLY/CABLE
NVG AMBER FILTERS
NVG LENS COVERS
NVG COUNTER WEIGHT POUCH(CB)
COMTAC III HEADSET WITH HELMET RAIL ADAPTER
AN/PRC-148 MBITR RADIO
U94 V.2 PTT
SUUNTO VECTOR WATCH
OPERATION RED WINGS MEMORIAL T-SHIRT(WHITE)
OPERATION RED WINGS MEMORIAL T-SHIRT(BLACK)
LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT(BLACK)
LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT(GRAY)
JEANS PANTS
SOCKS
OLD SKOOL SKATE SHOES(AOR2)
6094A PLATE CARRIER(AOR2)
2645A 3MAG INSERT POUCH
6074A NVG POUCH(AOR2)
9015A MEDIC KIT POUCH(AOR2)
6038A DUAL PISTOL MAG POUCH(AOR2)
9010A M4 MAG POUCH(AOR2)
9039A MODULAR ASSAULT PACK (AOR2)
2586B ADMIN POUCH(AOR2)
9026A SUPPRESSOR POUCH(AOR2)
0612F RIGGER BELT (AOR2)
DUMP POUCH(AOR2)
9022B-T SMALL BLOW OUT MEDICAL POUCH(CB)
SUITE-FRAG POUCH(MC)X2
PERSONAL RETENTION LANYARD
CARABINER
NSW MILITARY EMERGENCY TOURNIQUET (MET)
RESTRAINTS PLASTIC CUFFS X2
LIGHT STICK X5
MK13MOD0 FLASHBANG X2
M67 FRAG GRENADEX2
WK001 BLET KNIFE
6354DO ALS OPTIC TACTICAL HOLSTER(MC)
G-17 GEN4 PISTOL WITH LIGHT
RED DOT SIGHT
PISTOL SUPPRESSOR
PISTOL MAG WITH EXTENSION PLUS3 X2
HK416D 14.5” RIFLE
CTR STOCK
RVG GRIP
SF556 SUPPRESSOR WITH SUPPRESSOR COVER(CB)
MAG525,MAG526 45 DEGREE BACKUP SIGHT
SPECTER DR 1.5X-6X COMBAT SIGHT
RED DOT SIGHT
LA5 PEQ LASER
M600 SCOUT LIGHT WITH LOWPROFILE MOUNT
SLING ADAPTOR
M4 MAG X6
2500BZ SLING(AOR2)
401 GPS
NSWDG REDTEAM PATCH
MORALE PATCH A
MORALE PATCH B
FLAG PATCH A
FLAG PATCH B

3 Likes

This looks awesome, love the Vans.

Awesome! If this is supposed to be DEVGRU, he sidearm is right, and the rifle is accurate for a slightly older figure, but the PC and 1st line kit look very “vanilla” to me at least. Additionally, DEVGRU seems to be exclusively using GPNVGs.

That being said, the battle belt is sweet, the PC too, and the new gen NODS are awesome. I’m glad they’re at least trying new gloves too. They should have thrown in a skateboard as well with that outfit.

Interesting Glock, but the figure comes around as an airsoft bash. Does this unit look like this?

That glock… thank god they waited till December to show off this beauty. It’s nice to have a safariland 3054DO holster from DAM. We usually see them from E&S. Are DAM glocks compatible with those? Because I want to get this new one for both of my CAG bashes, and they both have the E&S holsters.

Only on Instagram or a Defcon photo shoot.

I’ve seen a post of at least one NSWDG operator with the PVS-31s on reddit. We also know that the vanilla teams have adopted the G19, so it’s not inconceivable that DEVGRU also has access to it and other models like the 17 seen here. While the use of AOR2 patterned gear and VBSS style Vans is certainly unusual, remember that operators of this caliber have a lot of choice over their gear. So this load out is certainly plausible. The 416 sticks out, with its stock quad rail, instead of a slick handguard that goes up to the gas block. I think that they based this figure off of that sniper character from Seal Team, wherein the characters have loadouts which are quite similar to this figure. Mini-times and Flagset have tried that before with their recent Seal figures. On the other hand, This could simply be a case of reusing already available tooling.

1 Like

Pretty cool looking figure all around. Love that Glock. Absolutely hate the sneakers buy I can always swap those out if I pick this up. All in all a relatively interesting figure from Dam.

-edit-

Actually this release reminds me a lot of that SEAL gear set/Figure that had the E&S SCAR.

Well, not a bad figure so far. But not a highlight as well.

Good to see AOR2 stuff but that would better match a regular SEAL not DEVGRU.

Nice to have another HK416 from DAM, but I would have prever one with a DD Modular Float Rail or a MI M9 MLOK Handuad.

And the ELCAN scope? Come on DAM! Really? Not for a DEGRU figure!

Same for the helmet. DEVGRU use the Maritime version not High Cut! And no covers. But the helmet/cover is good for a regular SEAL bash!

G17 is good but not my first choice.

But that are only my thoughts!

Some nice gear parts for me in AOR2. I like also the shoes but not the complete Figure. Why no complete Uniform and gloves in AOR2 too? I do not understand why Dam has added the civil clothes twice to that figure. For the DEA Figure was it a nice idea but for this Seal? I like HK416 but this nothing special. The typical often used standard handguard. I do not like this Scope. Also the same ugly one which comes with “Voodoo” or DEA Figure. Why this ugly scope? The Glock looks very nice and well detailed. Good work on that from Dam. I am in for the AOR2 parts.

1 Like

Nice T-shirt. Danny Dietz face looks neat and well executed…

Agree with most of you guys - some really nice parts like the Glock, shoes, AOR2 PC, but as a whole it doesn’t really blow me off my feet. Definitely a parts buy for me.

Nice vans. Hate the gloves, I mean like it matters cause you can swap out but just saying. Great kitbash fodder, honestly, great overall figure. I was wondering when they would go back to the US.

Right, the gloves look totally out of shape and proportion, those short stubby fingers give them a clownish look somehow…
I like the Vans, too, mostly, since I’ve always been a great fan of the civvy version since my teenager days and still own a whole shelf of them to this day!

Nice figure will order one and look to get some parts as well. Liking the night vision & comm’s gear, I know nothing new, just somehow look different from usual styles used on figures.