WATCH
ID PATCH x 6
A POS+ PATCH
RUS FLAG PATCH x2
LIGHT STICK x2
IRT REFLECTIVE ARMBAND
COMBAT APPLICATION TOURNIQUE

2 Likes

Wow, that is outstanding! Love the Khabib Nurmagomedov headsculpt as well. Looks amazing all around, definitely a must buy for me.

1 Like

First Fedor now Khabib. Damn nice to have some MMA headsculpts. I can combine two of my hobbies!

An interesting mix for this one, seems more influenced by the shooting competition kit. I would have expected a VS24 over a Troy rail and the Carinthia jacket is usually their insulated one. Nice to have something closer to the actual Tactec plate carrier. The cauliflower ear is a nice touch on the sculpt. PKM/PKP next?

Overall great look and long overdue. MMA sculpts are nice as well. DAM is probably out of known Russian actors so they opt for other famous Russian/Soviet born people.
According to my collection habits:
Looks similar to the 78047 Alpha Group member, so I might get it, although it’s military. New handguard, drinking tube with SRVV logo, good sculpt, great patches, new camo?, nice detail with the jacket and bag and not greedy with grenades anymore.

Really great Figure. Could be my first russian Figure :wink:.

Just beautiful. ATACS, a proper 5.11 Tac Tec, amazing AK, grenades, jacket, HS appropriate for a Chechen Spetsnaz figure, just wow.
The only gripe I have is that the load on the PC is meant to mimic the look of a Haley Strategic D3 Heavy rig, which SSO uses (or at least a knockoff). I wish they’d actually made the rig properly.

CmQdpO8UMAAZY6X

2 Likes

Nice color uniform… and really nice headsculpt. A pretty good new russian. I prefer this figure to US soldier 78074… for me end of year purchase :blush:

I like a lot of the loose gear. This one honestly feels sort of thrown together, not sure I will buy it as a whole. The rifle seems a bit too western with all the magpul accoutrements, but overall a cool figure. They really should have given this guy an authentic Russian helmet, like an LZSh or the 6b47s shown in some of those reference pics.

Krisbe511 - I was thinking the same getting figure 78074. Not bothering now will wait for this figure to go on pre order. Uniform, equipment, not US…ticks so many boxes

Oh come on!!! I juat bought some more AKs and M4s with troy handguards to mod up my own version of this rifle. Beautiful looking piece though.

Well, no let up from DAM. I guess some of the Chinese and US figures I can call breathing room. I have not ordered every Russian figure, but it’s still a lot more figures than I expected.
I agree that this is a pretty enticing figure, and the Nurmagomedov sculpt opens a lot of possibilities. Besides the straight use, and MMA, I think he’d make a good start on a regional special operations figure, or a Chechen fighter.

1 Like

Dam announces modification for magazines on this figure …

1 Like

Parts list was corrected as well to reflect the correct rifle and magazine types:

AK-103 ASSAULT RIFLE
SPECTER DR 1.5-6X ZOOM LENS AND RED DOT LENS
M AK MAGAZINE X2 + 1
AK MAGAZINE X2

1 Like

I just stumbled upon some mini-movies made by Battlestate Games for their video game Escape from Tarkov. After watching the three episodes and then seeing this figure has me wondering if this is where Dam Toys got their inspiration for this one

1 Like