DESCENDER
TRI-FOLD RESTRAINTS PLASTICUFFS (YELLOW) X2
LIGHT STICK X2
IRT REFLECTIVE ARMBAND
SF FLASHLIGHT
SF FLASHLIGHT SPEED HOLSTER

3 Likes

…cool head, nice boots…and finally a glock 26 is available again :+1:t2:

This looks so great, but I just can’t help but feel it looks a bit rushed/recycled…

• Same primary! They could have tried their hand at a 417, Saiga 12K, SSG series rifle, CZ BREN, P90, Franchi/Benelli/Remington shotguns. Especially with a a unit like this that uses all sorts of platforms.
  • Same boots (sort of)! Not every European tacticool person uses Lowas. Some sneakers, even the NB shoes from the FBI HRT, would have been better IMO. At least they made them the low-top version, I guess, but they’re still blocky as hell for what they are.
  • That Glock holster… c’mon…

That being said, for a figure that reuses a lot it looks pretty sweet. At least they added some new bits to the weapons, and threw in a G26 (?) as well. Helmet looks sweet as well.

Yes! I have one or two of the Black Widow G26s, but this one looks pretty good too. A good choice for a backup, compact but sturdy, 10 (+1) rounds, with standard magazines.
This fits well with the RAID figure, as well as older GIGN figures. I’m OK with the weapons, tho some of the others listed by Canuck would be cool.
Going by various photos of the figure, I believe the neck guard is removable.

{Canuck} I thought this figure seemed a bit recycled as well. Still a nice looking figure.

Noticed price is high end. Looking at usual sellers websites, £151 best price (inc vat, exc delivery). Disappointed as initial reaction was I must purchase this.

I may go down the bits route on this and construct my own version - more fun building your own anyway

1 Like

This is exactly what I was waiting for. I can see the recycled parts and share @Canuck 's view on the potential weapon choice, but the new cheek piece and handguard on the G36C will do for me.

DAM should try a GIGN or BRI soon to cover all the big French units hopefully.

@BigD If you are scared about the asking price, check what the 78075 will go for.

chpo - stroke of luck managed to get pre order in for 78075 £142 plus postage. Little high but as you know I am on a mission not to pass on good Russian figures, which then go up in price to £180+ levels

More I look at 78076…more I like lol. Dam more money going out £££££££££

GIGN have apparently taken up the CZ, preferring its 7.62 x 39 cartridge for taking on bad guys in BA, vs the heavier HKs in 7.62 x 51, in CQB.
There’s an Osprey plate illustration of a RAID assaulter in 2015, using a short Vepr-12, with an Eotech sight, folding stock, and 10-round detachable magazine.

“Back in the day…” DML might have made a carded set with such goodies. DAM or E&S could no doubt sell the weapons alone.

1 Like

Right! We’ve had too many G36s.

1 Like