SHOTGUN SHELL X9
MORALE PATCH A
MORALE PATCH B
FLAG PATCH A
FLAG PATCH B

2 Likes

Mads Mikkelsen from Death Stranding

1 Like

Maybe a bit too safe or perhaps uninspired. A History series release with Tom Spooner might have made more sense.

I just don’t understand the delta/cag figures, what I mean by that is all the companies typically keep trying to release the most current up to date seals and devgru figures but yet when it comes to delta they just keep doing mid 2000’s figures when there’s plenty of fairly recent reference pics of the unit

1 Like

Agreed. There are loads of RAVs and those weird mid-cut helmets they used floating around the market. A totally up-to-date CAG figure would be sweet, and a chance for them to showcase some new parts like Crye/BFG pouches, helmet accessories, packs, rifle/pistol mods, etc.

Dam, why the next CAG Operator from the 2000’s and not a modern CAG like this:

…hmm, i like.

ok it is not really new (judging by the teaser). everything was released the last years…
but oldschool in an update/best quality u could get these days…
nice head and 3c desert…maybe we get a 3c desert crye bdu…with some mc
or a paraclete 3c desert bdu :thinking:

Right! The wouldn’t even have to make it Multicam (could be civvies, or AOR2, or some other pattern) and it could come with a Sig rifle. Also, they need to try their hand at a JPC 2.0.

1 Like

Exactly. A SIG MCX Virtus with integrated suppressor would be really cool and an updated E&S JPC 2.0 with the pouches at the back.

Crye-JPC-2.0-2 (1)

2 Likes

While i do agree with you that Dam needs to do a current CAG/Delta figure and they would kill it too, some people like me missed older figures that covered this era. For me I’m all in on these guys and Patiently wait for an updated one

Figure has been revealed - the likeness is Mads Mikkelsen!

Coupled with the subject matter, the overall figure is likely a “tribute,” if you want to call it that, to Clifford Unger from Death Stranding, who Mikkelsen voiced and lent his likeness to.

1 Like

Just checked out the new photos of the figure, that head sculpt looks handsome. I think that they should have given him an MK11 or whatever variant of it was in use at the time, since this figure was inspired by death stranding, and Mads’s character had a rifle like it. But I guess that could be bashed. I’m also reasonably certain that someone will turn this figure into the death stranding character upon its release.

1 Like

Yes! Definitely getting one of these sets. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. You just can’t beat the quality that Damtoys provides. Really hoping they’ll release a modern CAG operator soon.

…double this.
the same what i was saying…oldschool in beeeest quality!
for me a must buy, too!

Okay, fine… this looks amazing.

Well, the figure sure looks great, the quality and details are amazing! Still don’t know if this really hits me… Somehow, it seems out of time, a modern CAG figure with the same attention to detail and quality would be a must have. This is a maybe for me.

It is a very nice Figure. I missed the first one (78009) so this is the next chance for me ;-). There are some nice new parts and i love the M4 with the MRE Rail. I think whis one will be better than the E&S Version.
Also this Version of the Uniform is great too. The head of Mads Mikkelsen is fantastic.
Pehaps there will be a second Figure from DAM?!
Otherwise it would be very cool to see an modern CAG (Miller´s Boys) Version.

Cannot deny its another great looking Damtoy release. Subject matter not an interest of mine, but these pictures sure look pretty.

I would like to pick up helmet, headsculpt, shot gun & wire cutters…boots look tasty …at this rate may as well buy whole figure lmao

Though I can’t question DAM’s quality and I’m sure this figure will be no exception, this release doesn’t really cut it for me. Aside from the head/body and the rifle, all else looks dated. Uniform, vest and gear in Multicam or another camo pattern like Canuck suggested would have made this a definite buy for me. As it stands I will be getting only parts of this set, and only few of them.

$219.99 MSRP. This one falls a bit short on the value front relative to other releases at that price point. Nice to see the desert cryes.