AN/PEQ-2 INFRARED ILLUMINATOR
ACOG TA01 SCOPE
RMR RED DOT SIGHT
RIS COVER
5.56MM 30R MAG X5+1
40MM GRENADE X3
SIGLE POINT RIFLE SLING

1 Like

Cool, I like the SatCom and the M4/M203.

Is this becoming a series like their older Black Hawk Down or Tears of the Sun figures? Can’t remember how many members they had in the Lone Survivor movie, but 2-3 to go. At least it’s saving me tons of money with all these US forces being announced lately. How is this actually fitting the domestic demand. Does anyone know if Chinese collectors complained about too many domestic forces being released?

1 Like

So, they are apparently really doing the whole team! Great! Looking forward to Axe and Lutrell!

1 Like

Wow…amazing figure! I love it!

1 Like

Emile Hirsch as Danny Dietz. Nice!

…i double this!
3 (when u still have axe from dam 7-8? years ago) of 4…
now it is time for mr. luttrell :upside_down_face:

This is the version you speaking of:

A new movie version with Ben Foster as Axe would be nice, too!

Awesome! I have to get my hands on a couple of SATCOM equipment that this set comes with…

Definitely a buy! DAM is excelling with their quality and release schedule. I can’t wait to see Luttrell!!

Very nice Figure. Great done. Love the Emile Hirsch head sculpt too. The Satcom radio and handheld antenna are great.
Next the updated Axe Figure with Ben Foster head and the right weapon and equipment.

Those AN/PSC-5 s will be popular, even some 1:6 Humvee owner/builder(s) could use them. It looks like the detailing is good.

I wonder if DAM is holding back on Luttrell, because Mini-Times did one? - which is now fairly rare, these days.

Those radio sets are going to cost a small fortune loose with the bump in pricing for this second figure.

This was the prototype they previewed. I imagine they’ll do a full set but it will be interesting to see what the market is like for them if the remaining stick at the $229 price point, given the similarities across the figures.

1 Like

I didn’t see this coming. It looks fantastic and will be great to update my kitbash one.

I do feel like they missed an opportunity to release a deluxe version that has Dietz head and the actors head.

When they finally release Lutrell, I’d love to have Lutrell not Mark Wahlberg, but completely understand I’m probably in the minority :grinning:

1 Like

Are the ones that come with the figure up to date? If so then I might get some of that equipment for myself.

Yes. The Satcom unit is still in use by spec ops.