DAMTOYS 78084 Operation Red Wings - NAVY SEALS SDV TEAM 1 - Corpsman

Parts List:

HEADSCULPTURE
DAM 3.5 ACTION BODY
ACTION HANDS FOR GLOVES X2
ORIGINAL TAC GLOVES
PT PROTECTION HELMET(TEXAS FLAG PAINTING)
INTERFACE 3-HOLE SHROUD FOR HELMET
TITANIUM ADVANCED TACTICAL MOUNT
AN/PVS-15 NIGHT VISION BINOCULAR
NVG LENS CAP x2
AN/PVS-18 NIGHT VISION GOGGLE
SUNGLASS
SI ASSAULT BOOTS
ARAB SHEMAHG SCARF
LONG SLEEVE SHIRT (TAN)
NSW KHAKI BOONIE HAT
WOODLAND CAMO BDU COAT
NSW KHAKI BDU PANTS
CQB BELT
DESERT FLAG PATCH
IR FLAG PATCH
TEXAS FLAG PATCH
MLCS RHODESIAN RECON VEST(RRV)
MLCS ADMIN POUCH
MLCS DUBLE M4 MAG POUCH X2
MLCS MBITR RADIO POUCH
FRAG GRENADE POUCH X2
M60 AMMO POUCH
MLCS GENERAL PURPOSE POUCH
MAP3500 3-DAY ASSAULT BACKPACK
M3 MILITARY MEDIC BAG
CAMOUFLAGE NETTING
OTG WATER BOTTLE
CARABINER
MILITARY EMERGENCY TOURNIQUET
FRAG GRENADE X2
M18 SMOKE GRENADE
G-SHOCK WATCH
VIP STROBE SIGNAL LIGHT
MS-2000 STROBE MARKER LIGHT
AN/PRC-148 MBITR RADIO
M4S HEADSET
SPI NSW PTT
PUP M37 TACTICAL KNIFE WITH SHEATH
MK12MOD1 SPR SNIPER RIFLE (CAMO PAINTING)
BUIS SIGHTS
3.5~10× 40mm LR M3 SCOPE
AN/PEQ-5 CVL LASER
AN/PEQ-2 INFRARED ILLUMINATOR
RIS COVER
VERTICAL GRIP
RIFLE BIPODS
5.56MM 30R MAG X3
COUNTERWEIGHT 5.56MM 30R 2MAG (DIECAST METAL)
COUNTERWEIGHT 5.56MM 30R 1MAG (DIECAST METAL)

3 Likes

a510cdc9d991c19a69d55cfb148fb5a6ec06d61a_2_361x500
preview of the next relese in the backround? hmmmm…

3 Likes

Love it! Great headsculpt from Wahlberg and the equipment is great too. Now a new Axelson Figure please and the Team is done.

Seeing $250 for this one from all the places I order from, waaaaaay overpriced in my opinion. Hard pass.

…wow here we have number 4 of the team (if u have the “old” axelson;-))
but i think a new axelson is in the pipe:-D
love it…a gorgeous fig.: equip., weapon, especially the headsculpt…oldschool in perfection!

Cool set, but price seems a bit steep.

It’s marky mark! :clap: I guess they think the movie version of Luttrell will sell more.:thinking:

The figure looks great, has some new pieces, and looks well thought out. I like how the med bag is staged on his pack - it looks like it could be flipped overhead to the front if necessary.

On the other hand - there have been what, 10+ 1/6th figures from this mission/movie over the years? And they’re all carrying virtually identical kit. I just can’t get excited about it when there are so many untouched (but probably less profitable, I know, I know) topics out there.

1 Like

Love it. Gotta have it.

Great figure, I like the Walberg skulpturen, quality-wise, it looks miles better than the old Minitimes figure. And Axe is apparently on the way, too, so the team will be complete! The price is steep, but with the Team Leader, I was lucky and got it “cheap” below 200 bucks, so I keep my fingers crossed for the others…

Looks good to me. Not a big fan of their Oakley and Asolo boots, I’d rather they just make them in molded rubber.

1 Like

I’m always kind of in two minds when it comes to cloth vs. molded boots. Well executed molded boots can have a better shape and look way less bulky or clown-like, on the other hand, when they are well done, the textile boots do have more realism. When it comes to gloves, I am definitely a fan of the molded ones beause they just look slimmer and more up to scale…

2 Likes

I wonder if they wanted to avoid paying for the right, or if maybe Marcus Luttrell prefers to avoid being an action figure from something he painfully experienced.

I have a definite preference for sewn boots. There are some molded ones out there that I like but not many. I’m starting to come around with gloves… in general I like cloth, but there are some really nice molded hands out there. I think the key is to make ones that you don’t even notice so your eye gets drawn to some of the more detailed parts of the figure.

1 Like

It’s funny. Whereas I only like molded hands, i definitely prefer sewn boots over molded boots.

2 Likes

Well, in the end, it is a matter of taste… Good that brands offer different options, so we can all be happy! :wink:

1 Like

It’s $188 in Indonesia (authorized DAM Toys distributor). I wonder what makes the price so different? Customs or tax?

Seems like DAM is skipping the classic last image with all the gear laid out individually now. Was much easier to spot all items this way in my opinion. The new way is more compact but I don’t prefer that.

1 Like

I agree, I miss the “gear explosion” promotional pictures.

2 Likes

The skeptical part of me wonders if they are doing that because many of these newer figures do not come with as much gear as they used to… trying not to highlight a negative?

2 Likes