AN-M8 SMOKE GRENADE
OTG WATER BOTTLE
G-SHOCK WATCH
VIP STROBE SIGNAL LIGHT
AN/PRC-148 MBITR RADIO
M4S HEADSET
SPI NSW PTT
MK24 PISTOL
MK12MOD1 SPR SNIPER RIFLE WITH CRANE SOPMOD STOCK (CAMO PAINTING)
BUIS SIGHTS
3.5~10×40mm LR M3 SCOPE WITH RMR RED DOT SIGHT
RIS COVER
VERTICAL GRIP
RIFLE BIPODS
MK18MOD0 CQBR RIFLE (CAMO PAINTING)
BUIS SIGHT
QD SUPPRESSOR
M68 CCO RED DOT SIGHT
M961 WEAPON FLASH LIGHT
AN/PEQ-5 CVL LASER
AN/PEQ-2 INFRARED ILLUMINATOR
AN/PVS -22 UNIVERSAL NIGHT SIGHT
5.56MM 30R MAG X3
COUNTERWEIGHT 5.56MM 30R 2MAG (DIECAST METAL)
COUNTERWEIGHT 5.56MM 30R 1MAG (DIECAST METAL)
SIGLE POINT RIFLE SLING

1 Like

Yessss! There’s Axe! Can’t wait to get my hands on that one, too. So, the team is complete!

1 Like

As the team is complete now, please DAM go back to different topics like some Europeans for example.

5 Likes

I totally agree with that request!

Great looking Axe…but why spent DAM him a body armor? I mean a CIRAS is not bad, but he’s part of a recon team!

I ask myself the same question. All the others have the RRV. Okay, he’s pointman, but would he lug around body armor, while the others go lightweight?
Anyway, good to see a new CIRAS, I could do with some of those…
So, he actually comes with two rifles, just like their old Red Wings figure, right?!

or i don’t know, how about some CANADIANS!

1 Like

I would love to see dam do JTF 2, hell maybe even some more US SF like CAG. I would love to see dams take on a modern-day CAG.

2 Likes

…yes, yes and another yes!!!
give it, give it, give it to me!
axe 2.0…but when i compare…i don´t know if i like this one more.
it has some great parts i missed at axe 1.0…the closed ear protec helmet, the backpack, mk12,…
i think if u mixed both versions u have the perfect axe;-)

Yes, Canadian SOF would be a great thing, too, as well as current Aussie and NZ SASR.

1 Like

I wonder if the metal mags would fit in a rifle.Tthey would provide a good extra touch of realism, since the real versions of the USGI mags are made of metal as well. However I hope that they aren’t shiny like the picture shows.

I think the shiny pair of USGI mags in the picture (bottom of the frame) are the unpainted variants, and the top pair (that look normal) are what they look like in the boxed set. I hope so at least.

1 Like

They both are going to be included but the bottom is meant to be in the ammo pouches for a sag effect. And the top is for being put into the gun.

Painting metal mags is very easy as long as you have airbrush and lacquer paint. I’ve done it and the result is fantastic.

I plan to invest in such a set up in the near future, although I no longer plan to acquire these metal magazines. For one, I no longer need such mags. I’ve been trying to make it so that each of my bashes that use some form AR15 (of which there are 10) has a different set of mags, and recently I could only think of about 8 options:
1.PMAG w/o ranger plate or window
2.PMAG w/ ranger plate and window
3.PMAG w/ just window
4.PMAG w/ just ranger plate
5.EMAG w/o ranger plate
6.EMAG w/ ranger plate
7.Lancer L5 clear
8.PMAG .300BO ver. w/o window or ranger plate

I couldn’t think of any more beyond these, so I just decided to go with regular USGI mags like the ones with this figure. However recently, through experimentation with what I believed to be just useless impulse purchases, I discovered that I can take the Larue tactical base plate extensions from the E&S 40 round PMAGs, and install them on regular E&S PMAGs. By putting these on PMAGs with and without windows, I could have the final two variations that I need. I’m currently trying to get my hands on the 12 extended mags that I need (6 mags per figure), of which I have 5 atm. As well as the extra 30 round PMAGs that will be necessary.

I made the same question. There are some reference pictures on his posthumous website where he appears to be wearing that type of vest instead the regular vest that comes with the other figures. I do agree that since he’s part of a recce team he should have something lighter.

Also, let’s keep in mind that the movie gave us different pictures of what they were wearing on that mission, e.g. axe was wearing Asolo boots, but this figure has Oakley SI combat boots (same as Luttrell). Who knows what this guy was wearing on a regular basis, however, my bashed figure is more screen accurate ( as far as Minitimes gear allowed) but with this new set, for me is just buying the best pieces to improve the one that I already have and pass on the rest (like boots, those metal spare mags and maybe other bits and pieces). However, this vest I guess will be better for an EOD or other type of figure.

Cheers Oso!