KOBRA RED DO HOOD
MAKAROV PB PISTOL
MAKAROV PISTOL MAG x2+1
MAKAROV PISTOL CLEANING ROD
LEATHER HOLSTER FOR MAKAROV PB PISTOL
AUTOMATIC WATCH
ARM TACTICAL NARROW FABRIC

5 Likes

So it’s confirmed now, DAM for Russians and E&S for USA for the foreseeable future. I really wish it’s the other way around.

1 Like

Wow. I’m really digging this one the camouflage uniform is super and I absolutely love the shoes. I’m just happy DAM is at least still doing Military figures with them getting more licenses and more people finding the brand making it more mainstream…

1 Like

wow. out of the shadow…this i like.
a lot of oldschool spetsnaz…what could be used for modern, too!
and i love the shoes, too…it´s my brand in life;-)

This is really a great looking figure, interesting gear and he’s got the cool factor for sure.

The Mokbas are amazing, and if I’m not mistaken, we haven’t seen that pattern since KGBhobby.

There are quite a few Russians en route, but there are also some Red Wings SEALS, and three late '90s USMC DAM figures in the pipeline.

I guess, if you like Russians, especially old school Russians, this is a treat. I don’t, so it’ll be the head only. But it IS a cool figure!

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the forearms look different compared to the other 3.5 bodies I’ve seen, and that in the parts list “body” was misspelled. But what could be meant by “realistic forearms”? That they’re single jointed, or even seamless?

They have always spelled it “bady”, ever since.
Don’t know if no-one has told them or if it’s just their trademark…
Guess “realistic” means the hairy, textured appearance.

Really nice stuff, it’s good to see some new Russian kit from DAM. The forearms and hands are a nice touch too.

But are we 100% sure this isn’t 1/12th scale? It looks kinda funny

Good to see the AKS-74u make a return after six years. Want to acquire one from the Spetsnaz in Dagestan figure? Get ready to pay through the nose IF one even shows up on the market.

Looks like they may have retooled the mold to include a working charging handle. I’m also glad to see the early AG-4 resin 5.45 mags. These are thankfully a new mold, it would have been incorrect for DAM to apply the rusty orange color to their existing later-model 5.45 mags with the reinforcing ribs.

The new Makarov PB is a nice addition as well!

This is part of their History series, and the KLMK camo and 74u make me think Afghan War, but the Kobra sight, 50-round casket mag, and helmet aren’t correct for that timeframe. Probably similar to 78083 in that it’s a mishmash of parts from a vaguely-defined era.

Think I’m the only one to speak about it but I absolutely love the new goggles. And I’m glad they are bringing back the 74u. Love the pb as well.

Thank you, exactly what I thought. This AK in a two piece mould from 78020 was horrible!

I’m thinking it’s probably meant to be Beslan era. However, I’m very much not an expert on this era of Russian kit - my focus is 2008+.

Christoph, I don’t know if I would call it horrible - I rather like that 74u! It definitely had room for improvement, and here is that improvement!

I agree I don’t get the whole bashing on it. I think it’s one of the nicer guns in my collection but this 74u is definitely going to be a great addition.

Sure, it definitely has its place in my collection as the best AKS74U up to date, but the missing cocking mechanism was just off considering the state 1/6 was in.
DAM was probably in a stage of re-thinking themselves. MP5, KEDR, 9A-91, AKS74U and AS Val all without this function.

I am happy they retooled it as it’s complete now to me and the Makarov PB is great too.

Thought so too. A lot of the equipment is seen in many images. I haven’t seen the pb pistol used during the conflict or the Kobra sight but it looks pretty accurate

1 Like

Well now, this is a surprise here. A updated version of their Spetsnaz Dagestan figure. Glad to see the SPoSN/SSO Lazutchik Chest Rig getting a re-release as well as the AK-74U that’s near next to impossible to find these days. However the surprise here is the USSR solnechnye zaychiki (sunshine rays) KLMK uniform, which has only been done by KGB Hobby for their VDV Recon set.

Oh and nice MGS style poses for the figure.

1 Like