M45 MAG X3
SIMUNITION G17 PISTOL
SIMUNITION G17 MAG X3
M67 FRAG GRENADE
MK13MOD0 FLASHBANG X2

6 Likes

Finally back to elite series!!!

1 Like

Well, seems like DAM have picked up the glove in response to E&S’s latest USMC figures… Good looking figure with lots of options. Wonder where it’s gonna be price-wise.

1 Like

US MSRP should land around $249.99 as it is priced the same as other recent figures. Perhaps a bit steep at $80 over the product it is competing with. It used to be that DAM would have a “Special” or “Deluxe” configuration at those sort of price premiums.

1 Like

Basically the same as the E&S offering, but will be more expensive. Good looking figure nonetheless, I really like that Ed Skrein headsculpt.

3 Likes

Positive is the Glock, much better detailed than 26014B. Also like the MAST antenna holder and newly tooled light sticks. Simunition rifle barrel is from 78016.
Thought it’s a SENTRY Mid Cut helmet first, but ear covers are bigger, then realized it’s an ACH.
It’s to decide now who delivers the M45 and ERGO rail better. ES or DAM. Who did copy who here exactly?

A negative is definitely the cheap PMAGs without plastic windows and bullet detail.

Did they reinvent the VTS hadsculpt from Axe Man?
And did they retool their flashbangs? Only SS had hollow bottoms before with details on the inside.

In the end, no new LEO figure for me at least till 2023?

2 Likes

Reminds me of the marines seen in the Hunting Party mission in Modern Warfare

2 Likes

…well, like es vbss marine…but way better!
a lot of loose parts for me…maybe?!
i think the price is one side of the medal…
but the quality u will get with damtoys in my opinion is the measure of all things nowadays…
like soldier story in the good old days.
and yes, they will be paid for that very good…too good???
is not my decision to judge that…
but I have the choice whether the price is worth it to me or not and can then buy this/a fig. or not :wink:

2 Likes

Really great Figure. For me the Winner is clearly Damtoys in comparison to E&S. Great idea with the interchangeable rifle parts. You do not have to pay the price for two complete weapons. The Training clock looks fantastic. I love the AVS PC in Coyote. Now we have this AVS PC in multicam and Coyote with the pouches from the two different E&S CAG Figures. Great job Dam! I am not in to Marines Figures but this one is nearly a must have.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the price will be well above 200€ in Europe. The french GIPN is in the price range from 230€. The Force Recon DIver is about 205€. So this new Figure with a lot of new parts, from the point of view of dam, will be on the higher price range.

2 Likes

I think DAM is super high quality, and although I still wish they would broaden their output to different nationalities, I still like this one and I’m sure I’ll pick it up.

1 Like

Feels a little late for DAM to be doing the one-upmanship thing, considering the E&S product they are directly competing with is already out.

I’ll probably pick up an M45A1 to see how it stacks up to the E&S one.

1 Like

At first I thought this might be a mistake, but I’m actually really liking this one. The load bearing kit could easily be used for a MARSOC figure, and there are some nice new parts, specifically the HSGI Bleeder Kit and AVS components.

1 Like

I thought we’re gonna get another Russian, it’s nice to see a better version of the Marine from E&S. Definitely will get this one.

1 Like

Which is why I will probably pick up this figure. Would have been cool to see them make a raider or recon guy though

3 Likes

Just canceled the E&S version to get this one instead. Don’t get me wrong, I love E&S, but given the choice I’m always going with DAM regardless of their increasingly absurd prices.

2 Likes

I mean, the E&S one is already available while this new DAM one is at least 6 months away, but you do you.

1 Like

Yeah, This is definitely a good looking package. Hope their next Russian goes in a very different direction.

Really like the load out on this figure & overall look. Nice little extras to change the look welcome. Just wait on price

I don’t know if anybody else noticed, but this figure comes with a proper battle belt. Though we’ll need some shots from behind in order to ascertain weather it is composed of a singular piece that goes under the bdu belt, or it is composed of two, one Velcro inner section going through the belt loops and the other with the webbing lying on top. Either way, I’ll wait until they come out with an all-black version. I already got enough of the belts from the 26040 figures to outfit all of my current and future figures.