GP-25 GRENADE LAUNCHER
AKM MAG METAL COUNTERWEIGHT EFFECT ACCESSORT x 5
STETCHKIN APS PISTOL
PISTOL MAG X1+1
STETCHKIN APS PISTOL WOODEN HOLSTER-BUTT
OUTDOOR GROUNDSHEET

20211206_171559_100

1 Like

We get Vlad Țepeș as head sculpt. Luke Evans.

3 Likes

$265. This is getting ridiculous. RPG tooling must be expensive.

3 Likes

Seller cost is only $2 USD difference over 78087. Make of that what you will.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s Licenced figure prices, Damtoys is taking advantage of their Licenced figure pricing bracket and bringing it into their military figures. And then again everything in the world is getting more expensive :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Wow, just…wow. Nice figure and all but it’s just not worth it.

3 Likes

Yeah I can’t help but agree. It’s definitely not worth it but I’ll still end up getting it for my collection. Can only hope the next ends up being a support gunner or something.

1 Like

so DAMTOYS is gonna die due to overpricing and overly long production time, E&S will become the monopoly soon :wink: :wink:

I’m not into Russian military and this figure is just so-so to me, would have preferred Russian special forces. That head sculpt is something else though.

3 Likes

For sure a nice version … but I think that like the last version released with this uniform at Dam (78059), the color will be much greener and less pleasant to see …

1 Like

Nice to see SSO Smersh and Gorka return, but the price :grimacing:. Most likely a parts grab for me, but a full box set buy…no I can’t justify that price. However I really wish they’d done a VSR-98 uniform for this one.

1 Like

I wonder if this is supposed to represent the units tasked with knocking out the Chechens’ cell phone system, after the initial costly advance ?

Agree with comments that Damtoys maybe pricing themselves out of the market i currently find it difficult to decide where I place my money. E&S Part XII range has my wallet at the moment. Meaning having to miss out on DamToys US marines fig’s. I hope E&S slow down figure launch, so I can save up some cash for Damtoy releases. Also, plan on selling off 1/12 & 1/18 stuff.

Being a collector at moment is like spinning plates :dizzy_face:

Also on a side note I cannot find any images based on The Battle of Grozny with the Smersh rig. Same can be said for the helmet that comes with it as that wasn’t introduced until the early 2000s. I don’t exactly know the reference for this figure but it’s very cofusing. Or I’m just looking way to into this.

Would have preferred a reissue of the Kukla bdu’s released for the St. Petersburg Alfa BBICN Store Exclusive figure, and an RPG-26 instead of the 7V, but this is nonetheless cool. Honestly, his appearance is much closer to that of the more rugged “Rus” MVD counter terror unit than Vityaz, but it’s still a cool figure. Can never have enough AKMS copies.

I could get on board if it was a more recent figure but for some reason dam doesn’t seem to like doing anything that isn’t atleast 5 years old or more with the exception of the two recent Recon Marines, there’s plenty of reference pics out there of spetznaz units in Syria for them to go off, I understand it’s difficult for companies to capture the absolute latest stuff in this subject matter but they could atleast shoot for figures based around 2015 or newer

2 Likes

I’ll be having the weapons from this set for sure. Very nice.

I’m in. Yeah the price is high but I think Dam puts out a superior product. Just my opinion.

Hi Bill, long time no see. Are you doing alright? Christoph

2 Likes

Yeah buddy. Thanks. I’m still around. Still collecting but havent actually taken the time build anything in a while. I still have a bunch just sitting in boxes cluttering up my office.

3 Likes

Yeah I know exactly how you feel with that.

2 Likes