SURVIVAL MULTITOOL
G2 NITROLON FLASHLIGHT
G2 NITROLON FLASHLIGHT SPEED HOLSTER
COMBAT KNIFE
COMBAT KNIFE SHEATH
COMBAT APPLICATION TOURNIQUET
CARABINER(red)

4 Likes

This a provisional thread till Adam converts it to a release and is adding the tags.

Is that a McGregor headsculpt?

1 Like

That’s is exactly what I thought, is that coner McGregor?

1 Like

I am not into russian Figures but i love that LMG. Some nice parts in MC and the headsculpt of McGregor is awsome.

1 Like

I would say to 100% YES :+1::grin:

3 Likes

Funny on a Russian :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah well I thought it was funny that very cool used chris hemsworth h/ s on the slavic worrior .so anything gos a.

1 Like

DAM named it a PKP. I know you probably can’t distinguish the heavy from a light barrel on a 1/6 model, but wouldn’t this be more of a PKM?

No, it’s a PKP. Check the fixed carry handle with the forced air-cooling vents cut into the barrel under the handle. Those are characteristics of the PKP. The PKM has a bipod located at the midpoint of the barrel that folds forward toward the muzzle. The PKP has a bipod hinged at the muzzle that folds backward toward the receiver.

Nice looking PKP, something that has been wanted for quite some time. I like the inclusion of an extra ammo box, something DAM’s previous PKP gunner lacked. This PKP is going heavy on the attachments: flashlight, laser, AND Klesh?

Correction, I believe the PKM bipod can fold forward or backward. But it’s mounted to the gas tube at the midpoint of the barrel.

2 Likes

Thanks for some insight.

Yes, and an angled RK-1 grip.

I’d be remiss to not mention the strengthened bipod assembly. That was a weak point on the first DAM PKP. The bipods on my two DAM PKPs are stowed and locked, and will never, ever be deployed.

3 Likes

I swear I called it a while back when I was hoping for a PMK-S with a hose assembly. This figure in total looks to be everything I’ve been looking for, for quite a while an actual designated support gunner. The only thing I can see that makes me confused is the rail on the upper of the pkp. On a quick search it only leads to an airsoft brand which I can’t see Russian SF using.

Looks really cool, but I’m kind of on the fence on it - to me it doesn’t look “Russian”, but rather a generic SF operator. If the uniform were more of a traditional Russian camo it would be a lot better.

Russian SF often have used and still use atacs fg. The only other camo I feel that would work with the overall design would be Russian mulitcam.

Good to see them finally using an in-country produced 5.45 Design Spartan FAST style helmet.

1 Like

Okay, they got me - I’ll take the head sculpt! :joy:

3 Likes

The question becomes: is this figure worth $300 USD?

4 Likes

Interesting to note that PKP comes equipped with two flashlights.

Awesome figure to be sure but it is an unequivocal “No” when it comes in at that price. DAM needs to get their collective heads outta their butts and really take a hard look pricing.

And I hope they fixed the issues with the bipods on their PKP since the last release. Also wonder how Conor McGregor would feel about his likeness on a Russian SOF figure such as this. He had a huge feud with Khabib Numagomedov leading up to their fight, and I’m sure he’s no fan of the Russians at this point.

5 Likes

Very cool. That’s an impressive figure. I guess we’ll see what it drops for with the price.