DAMTOYS 78093 Russian SVR Zaslon in Damascus Classic Version

Parts List:

REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE(CLASSIC VERSION)
DAM 3.5ACTION BODY
HANDS x 3
ACTION HANDS FOR GLOVES X2
ORIGINAL TAC GLOVES
GLOVES SAFETY CLIP
THERMAL FACE MASKS FOR SKULL PATTERN
COMBAT GOOGLES
HSGI CHEST RIG
FORT LOW PROFILE MOLLE PLATE CARRIER(CLASSIC VERSION)
TACTICAL MOLLE BELT
AID POUCH
GP POUCH A
GP POUCH B
MAG MOLLE POUCH OD x4
HYDRATION POUCH
HPFU UNIFORM SUIT(CLASSIC VERSION)
HPFU UNIFORM PANTS(CLASSIC VERSION)
BDU BELT
FAST HELMET
FAST HELMET COVER
BOOTS GTX
AK-104 RIFLE(CLASSIC VERSION)
ZENITCO RAIL HANDGUARD SYSTEM FOR AK104(CLASSIC VERSION)
STK PK-289 FOLDING STOCK(CLASSIC VERSION)
FLASH HIDER(CLASSIC VERSION)
7.62 MAG x4(CLASSIC VERSION)
AK104 DRUM MAG(CLASSIC VERSION)
RP1 HANDLE
EO EXPS-3 SIGHT
M720V LED FLASHLIGHT WITH SWITCH(CLASSIC VERSION)
AFG GIRP(CLASSIC VERSION)
SLING
G17
SILENCER ADAPTOR FOR G17
G17 ROUND MAG X2+1
G17 FLASH LIGHT
PISTOL MAG POUCHx2
ALS OPTIC TACTICAL HOLSTER
GRENADE POUCH x2
DOUBLE GRENADE POUCH
FLASH BANG x2
RGO GRENADE
RGN GRENADE
AN/PVS-14
HELMET MOUNT ASSEMBLEY
HD CAMERA WITH HELMET
MPLS LED
VX RADIO
RADIO POUCH
COMTAC III HEADSET
PTT
SUUNTO WATCH
VIP IR/LED FLASHLIGHT
ID PATCH x 10
G2 NITROLON FLASHLIGHT
G2 NITROLON FLASHLIGHT SPEED HOLSTER
COMBAT APPLICATION TOURNIQUET
MULTI-THREAT SHIELD BULLETPROOF BRIEFCASE
PERSONAL RETENTION LANYARD
MOLLE SPEED CLIPS 7" x 10
MOLLE SPEED CLIPS 5" x 20
DUMP POUCH
CARABINER

5 Likes

Nice rifle, new pistol adapter and the foldable shield are nice.

3 Likes

I like it. Reminds me of the Dam FBI guy in green, but as a Russian.

The adapter on the pistol barrel looks like one of the thread protectors for when a silencer isn’t being used.

Diggin the stock on the AK.

There’s enough stuff in this one to warrant me buying the whole figure.

1 Like

For those who might not know, the SVR is the Russian equivalent of the CIA, their foreign intelligence service. If I recall, Zaslon operate in much the same capacity as SAD, with an additional charge of providing protection for SVR officers. A pretty unique figure to be sure

2 Likes

The all black G17 is intriguing, though I don’t know if the covers for the threaded barrels will see any use, assuming that the’ll be removable. I’ve been thinking about making some modifications to some of my glocks (which I’ll go into more detail in another post), and should they prove feasible I might apply them to my main DAM G17s from their NSWDG figures. In which case, I use the ones from this figure as the base for such modifications, then move the RMRs and stuff onto them. Then again if all I want are black slides, I could just modify the NSWDG ones I already have and repaint those black or even MCB instead. Goodness knows how much I spent on just those, let alone the E&S G19s just to scavenge their ZEV magwells.

As for the rest of the figure, the headsculpt is pretty decent looking, and the skull balaclava adds nice flair, though I prefer the designs of those old Magic cube masks. Given their scarcity, it might be easier to get similar all black ones and apply the designs I like through heat transfer (which I assume is how it’s done in 1/6 anyways). Also what are your thoughts on the MOLLE speed clips? They seem better suited to mag pouches than regular ones, though could be useful for attaching knife sheaths.

1 Like

I like the AK a lot. Exclusive version looks better all around however.

1 Like

I like it, but with that green uniform, looks like a lot of western units… except for the AK and the patches…

1 Like

I like the head sculpt, looks a bit like the Russsian bad guy in the “Equalizer” movie!
That rifle will be in high demand, I bet, even more so the one from the limited version.
Might also get the Glock which looks really neat.
Otherwise, it’s not my field of interest, so whatever it will cost, I will save that money.

2 Likes

Yes…the head sculpt looks really great! All the rest is not my cup of tea. Good for me, because it saves me a lot of money!

3 Likes

Nice Figure. Not my cup of tee but for me the AK is looking great. I love the stock and the round mag. The Glock is on my list too.

2 Likes

Great, now I have to finish my years long zaslon kitbashes faster than I had anticipated. In all seriousness, and despite the fact that this figure is based on an air-softer I’ve seen, this is an almost perfect representation of an actual zaslon operator and a definite buy. Love that slick style Fort Goplit as well.

2 Likes

Definitely gonna pick up the rifle and drum mag, recently got my first dam ak and i want more

1 Like

Loving the look of that new stock

2 Likes

Is that a new colourway for the zephyr boots? The ubiquitous lowa zephyrs I might add :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah I dont think they’ve done gray gtx boots yet. Pretty useful piece.

1 Like

I think one of the French RAID figures had those shoes in that color.

1 Like

You’re correct. I completely forgot about DAMs RAID figure.

1 Like

Unfortunately DAM hasn’t made a mid-ride version of those boots in black yet. Luckily for me, Soldier Story has made them for their EXO figure.

2 Likes

is that an airsoft stock here? Can’t find any manufacturer for this.

1 Like

Real I believe the manufacturer is SKTBR.

7 Likes