SCABBARD
FLAG PATCH
DRAGON COMMANDO PATCH
TOURNIQUET
MINIMI MACHINE GUN
AMMO BOX X2
METAL CHAIN AMMO
MACHINE GUN SLING

I’m all in on the A-TACS uniform and TacTec plate carrier. A lot of this Chinese gear has broad applicability to Russian SF operators in the Syrian theatre, so this is a very welcome addition.

2 Likes

I particularly liked this character in the movie, and I like the figure a lot.
I suppose it may be arguable in a “last stand” application, but the handgun steadied by the reversed knife hand? I suspect it is showing up in various photos, as a “cool move”.

A nice looking figure. I have yet to see the movie, this figure and some reviews have made me want to. Mainly parts buy for me though. That head is one of the best I have seen in a very long time.

This is a nice looking figure, represents the movie character perfectly. I recommend the movie to any action movie fan, I was quite surprised by the quality and scope of the film. Dam seems to really be branching out in a lot of directions these days.

1 Like

I was pleased to see both along with the Minimi and HEL-STAR Exo. The molded boots and assorted bits thrown in from previous figures seem a bit lazier than usual. Hopefully it sells well as I’d like to see them have an excuse to release one of the other characters that used the CZ Bren and VZ in the film. For me this straddles the fence nicely between traditional PLA figures and Western SF and should appeal to a broader audience.

1 Like

I finished the movie on the plane. It was a bit cheesy but an average fine military movie.
My focus was on the weapons though.
Enjoyed it a bit more when they adopted European rifles to make use of spare ammo from other units in the field. Hope DAM will make these as well.

Release is announced for Tuesday, July 09. So the first photos will be available soon. Very want to see what it will give. :blush:

1 Like

(Source Bbicn by Guitar)

They have not changed these horrible molded boots … few photos present the figure with a light “weathering”

It seems that in the photos the uniform sand appears more green … but it’s just the camera, since this image is more consistent

I wonder if he could be posed lower, prone-firing? The single sandbag/tactical pillow catches my eye, prompting the question.

Just an update as I’ve just received the ATACS uniform and Tact-Tec plate carrier with all pouches:

• The uniform is exactly as it appears in the promo images. Very high quality s per usual, the kneepads come out easily, and the shirt torso material is a nice touch (instead of copping out and making it a solid colour). It’s not completely accurate to ATACS (which is more muted and grey) but it may be perfectly accurate to the version featured in the movie. It’s more brown and tan and better looking to me.
  • Tac-Tec PC is pretty sweet. Some will note that it’s not a 100% accurate copy of the actualy 5.11 product but it’s reasonably close. You should be able to swap out the cummerbund for a similar skeletal one if you should choose. I didn’t have any problem threading the MOLLE through the LCS-type webbing but make sure to be careful as the material doesn’t look super durable. One thing of note is the pouches - there’s a pretty great array here and the MOLLE straps (?) feature a little sewn-in nub/upturn at the end so the pouches don’t come off the vest as easily. Very small change but IMHO awesome little improvement. Overall the vest looks good but suffers from the normal DAM problem - it’s too big. Recommend removing the padded “plates” and shortening the shoulder straps as much as possible.

Again, lots of possibilities here - French, Polish, Russian SOF (in particular SSO Senezh I believe), contractors, and the like.

1 Like