7.62MM MAG X3
BACK-UP IRON SIGHT
HOLOGRAPHIC WEAPON SIGHT
QD SUPPRESSOR
WEAPON LIGHT
GRIP
TACTICAL RIFLE SLING

1 Like

Fortunately, we don’t have enough SCARs already. Let’s see how DAM’s version will turn. Also interesting the medic backpack.

OK, damn DAM, that’s two figures from the movie. This line could be a dangerous as the Russians.

Nice. Not my cup of tea but it looks well put together and I see some nice pieces of new kit there - particularly the LCS-type PC and the SORD Australian mag pouches used widely in the Canadian military.

If I see another SCAR or derivative this year that will be one too many. The medical backpack is a good option as there hasn’t been a good later modern period one in quite some time, let alone the medical supplies. That will probably end up one of the more expensive bits.

I’m hoping they get around to a few more. The Xu Hong character in particular as he has a number of interesting firearms possibilities based on the movie, including the CZ Bren and VZ58 as well the Norinco Type 56. The character is a deputy team leader in the film, so hopefully important enough to merit a release.

1 Like

I would love to finally see a VZ.58 in 1/6 scale

Its a buy. Mixing of camo, uniform webbing etc, I’m liking. Scar looks nice, drowning at home in 416. Nice head sculpt, yep more money going out.

About the film, which was not distributed in France, I did not see it … but big success in Asia. So I’m sure that this character series will continue in figure. On this one, they propose a pair of correct boots, and not molded as on the first. The head is really successful too. I’m not too fan of the blue uniform.

1 Like

To come back to SCAR, which is perfectly realized, I ask myself a question. On the last “modern” figures (for all brands), the bayonets are absent on modern rifles … is it an accessory that completely disappears from the equipment of the soldier?

Some very nice parts. The backpack with all the medic stuff is great. Also the vest and the knive looks good. Too bad the helmet cover has not multicam color. A black SCR-H ifrom soldier story is welcomend too. Will be interesting if the connection between both receiver will be better than earlier versions.

That’s what I was thinking, but all the movie licenses brought to us so far are SCAR and some other highly used weapons. I thought Red Sea and Battlefield might come around with something fresh.
I assume DAM created a new mould for their SCAR. Why not doing sth completely new then?
My last rhetorical question should be irrelevant if DAM indeed releases all of the characters seen in the movie.

Solid release. I too would like to see some of the more obscure weapons that were used in the film. Maybe if these sell well that will determine whether some of the other team members get made or not.

Just noticed they still haven’t updated their Glocks. Compared to ES and SS’ offerings, the DAM Glocks look like something John Dillinger carved out of soap to bluff his way out of jail with.

Also this dude looks like a BF4 character model (in a good way).

1 Like

DAM Glocks are a disgrace!

Depending the license they may have to secure the likeness of the actor separately. That sometimes happens with Hot Toys products for example, where they may have the license for the film but can’t release a likeness of the person unless they approve and negotiate separately. So far the choices seem strange, a gunner and a medic and not the main characters. It could be the actors that played those characters are more popular in China. A SCAR would be the last thing I would have invested money into tooling for at this stage. Aside from a few of the popular accessories like Kinetic’s ACR stock and the Stryker Enterprises lower receiver there isn’t much left to bother with. DAM has a history of releasing quite a few figures from within a movie series like with Black Hawk Down and Tears of the Sun so hopefully that is the case here. Not much hope for the CZ rifles otherwise I’d think.

They missed 2, if I recall correctly, but did quite a large number nayway, so there is some hope.

I was hoping for a GIGN or RAID, but DAM is releasing its 78061 with another G36, so you might be right. I really want that Bren.

As long they cover the whole crew, it will be fine for my taste, but the SCAR doesn’t look to detailed, which is probably caused by the light choice of gear.

Overall I would consider this Red Sea line quite welcome for “foreign” military collectors.

I didn’t see the movie yet.
Love the BENCHMADE knife, but we already see it with the “gunner” version.
First time for A-TACS LE camo in 1/6 scale I think.
Reference pic for an inspiration kitbash.

The medical backpack with his stuff will be perfect to complete my PJ kitbash.
Hope DAMTOYS will make a Bren CZ rifle too.

I think I am a little Chinesed and Russianed out… But I have to find at least 5 Russian for my Taowan Russian vehicle…Vehicle was about $800, and now the figures will cost at least a $1000…LOL!

Helmet, goggles, knife, medic pack, figure with head. That’s it for me.