Portablebag
Bluetooth in-ear headset
Spray can
Spray can pouch
Streamlight
Patches x3
Figure stand with logo

1 Like

Its interesting but not for me. any idea on the inspiration behind this?

Okay, whatever it is… Might want the Vans and the HS. Looks a bit like Björn Ironside from Vikings…

1 Like

Division x Call of Duty x John Wick x Street Fashion? It appears to be a designer original creation from one of the kitbashers at BBICN. Some nice individual pieces but trying to figure out the whole leggings + skate shoes + bluetooth headset angle. Perhaps a reference to a specific game skin I haven’t seen.

1 Like

I keep thinking how to save that MPX. Same process when deZERTing a red and silver ES rifle. Probably requires a whole DAM MPX donor smg and maybe even a different loose stock.
HS is nice, I have to agree. Otherwise, in my universe, this figure only qualifies for loose parts like these ES PMCs.

First thing came to my mind was Shadow Warrior, but seems to be sth else.

1 Like

Invoke Rule 1 - No lightning bolts on suppressors.

If the buffer tube can be separated from the Troy stock and replaced with a different stock and one ditches the lightning bolts it looks reasonable enough.

1 Like

So new barrel and bolt.

Only thing allowed is a burping pig from the Noveske flash hider :laughing:

1 Like

Is it malicious if I hope this bombs badly enough to force DAM to reevaluate these kinds of pet projects, but not badly enough to cause them any lasting financial hardship?

I wonder - do they do any sort of focus testing? Who is their market for this? Who wants this?

2 Likes

It’s different. I presumed (at first glance) figure based on a computer character or some manga/comic character. From reading your comments thats not the case, just a kit bash really.

I like it, I can see some nice parts. Imagine price will be high so passing on this one will be made easier (just splashed out on DID WW1 Lance corporal Williams figure thats my monthly treat 2 self).

1 Like

I don’t want to like it but I do. I don’t know if I’ll get it because I don’t know where it woould fit in with my collection…but I do really like some of the gear. But I can mirror a lot of the sentiments stated here. Not sure where this comes from or what would make them actually put it into production.

1 Like

So…is this a take on a modern Western style Samurai or something? The only part that screams ‘buy me’ right now is the custom respirator (why would a samauri need one of those nowadays…oh wait nevermind). Anyway I guess I missed the competition over at BBICN for the one get that gets the most votes for best kitbash and it’ll get made by Dam Toys

1 Like

How have so many terrible concepts been explored in this hobby this year like this figure or e&s’ sad hipster and pmc yet no-one can touch a current cag figure or Canadian sf figure

1 Like

what the F is this. Is this a dream? And here i was hoping for some military figures for the WF exclusive

1 Like

Wow, where do I begin here. Seriously not sure where they thought they were going with this. A few nice individual parts, but as a whole figure, they have seriously missed the target on this. Are they supposed to be tactical martial arts gi pants and karate belt? If so, what the hell is it doing dangling down around his ankles? And what’s with all of the man buns of late?!

The MPX carbine is nice. They are obviously going for the Taran Tactical version featured in John Wick 3, but would sooner have seen it with a long barrel/handguard and a different stock like in the follow pic. Modifications shouldn’t be too difficult. Butt stocks are generally removable/swappable, and the Harry Potter flash hider can easily be covered with a quick spray of paint.

1 Like

Hmmm… It says CMK + Project… Dam’s pet project with some guy/s?
Maybe good for a mish mesh of loose parts buy :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I’m in the minority here haha! I’m super excited for this one. Once a year type of excited - I’ll get it as soon as it’s available.

2 Likes

…well, oooookaaay.
strange concept…but in a way i like it :upside_down_face:
i think lose parts (vans, head, rifle,…) could be to expensive…
that i could think about to buy the whole fig. and parted out the rest…
we will see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The Katana and Tanto may be worth getting for a ninja bash, as long as the blades are made of metal. I’ll probably repaint the gold parts in either silver, black, or red.

WTF…don’t know really why but i like this Figure. It’s something different. Really cool headsculpt and Vans.
Great idea and Design.

1 Like

Haha this is sick! I have no idea why this appeals to me so much. It seems like a weird fusion between the Syria PMC, Titans PMC Casey, and the VTS Darkzone Renegade.

I agree, it looks like a MW19 skin, especially with all the weird swords and fantasy operators they’re introducing in recent seasons.

1 Like