DAMTOYS EF024-25 Desert Eagle

Parts List:

DAM EF024
DESERT EAGLE SET
DESERT EAGLE handgun(black)
DESERT EAGLE handgun with custom parts(long barrel) (black)

Accessories:
Red dot sight
Boxed .50 AE MAG ammo

Parts List:

DAM EF025
DESERT EAGLE SET
DESERT EAGLE handgun (steel silver)
DESERT EAGLE handgun with custom parts(long barrel) (steel silver/black)

Accessories:
Red dot sight
Boxed .50 AE MAG ammo

1 Like

when i saw the pictures with the ammo boxes, i thought they were launching into the 1/1 replica :yum:

Awesome, I just was about to track down further pistols from the DMS002, but this should do the job. Good to have DAM continuing their boxed weapon series.

I think this is a hint that they’ve shuttered the Resident Evil 2 figures. Or, if they are still in the works, Leon will not come with the Desert Eagle and you’ll have to buy it separately?

The finishes match those of the Desert Eagle in the RE2 remake (pre- and post-patch), the two-tone grip panel and red dot are similar, the long barrel is the fictitious type from the game, and most tellingly, the little blurb about the DE on the product pics is directly lifted from the game! The “DE” graphic and color scheme used is very similar to RE2’s as well.

These are cool and I’ll be down for at least one of each. Nice that they’ve included an ammo box - we need to see more of these!

They are numbers 24 and 25, aren’t we missing a few? By my count 19 - 23 are unaccounted for…another announcement soon?

1 - 5 M4
6 - 11 5.45 AK
12 - 18 Vector

edit: oh hell, the .50 AE “Regulus” ammo box is lifted directly from the game.

Man, I was half right. The RE figures are not shuttered, but you will have to buy the Desert Eagle for Leon separately.