- 78047A LUXURY VERSION
- DAM 2.0 ACTION BADY
- Oakley SI Assault Gloves x3 (COYOTE TAN) LX
- A-TACS CAMO Combat Shirt (A-TACS FG) LX
- A-TACS CAMO Combat Pants (A-TACS FG) LX
- HELIKON-TEX Cobra FC45 Tactical Belt
- BLK RFL DIV Sheepdog T-Shirt (OD) LX
- LOWA Mountain Boot GTX (BROWN) LX
- IRT Reflective Armband
- ops-core FAST Bump High Cut Helmet (TAN) LX
- ops-core FAST Side Armor (Slim) (TAN) LX
- A-TACS CAMO Helmet Cover (A-TACS FG) LX
- ITT Industries AN/PVS-14 MNVD w/ Arm Mount
- Helmet NVG Mount
- Contour GPS 1080p HD Helmet Cam (BLK)
- Princeton Tec Charge MPLS LED Tactical Headlamp (Tan)
- Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0
- Balaclava (MultiCam)
Vest and Pouches
- Tasmanian Tiger Chest Rig MK II (MultiCam)
- HSGI TACO MOLLE Pouch x2 (OD)
- BLACKHAWK! Single Mag Case Single Stack x2 (FG)
- ROP Flare Pouch x2 (MultiCam)
- SRVV Single Grenade Pouch GP-N-1 x2 (MultiCam)
- SRVV Bulletproof Vest ASPIS (MultiCam) LX
- GP Pouch (MultiCam) LX
- Radio Pouch (MultiCam) LX
- SRVV Tactical Belt (A-TACS FG)
- Suspenders (MultiCam)
- Dump Pouch (MultiCam)
- Drop Leg GP Pouch (MultiCam)
- Medic Pouch (MultiCam)
- ROP Flare (RED/GREEN) x2
- SUUNTO Vector Watch
- TNVC VIP Infrared/Visible Wearable Strobe Light
- Omega Pacific Screw Locking “D” Carabiners (RED)
- Tri-Fold Restraints x2
- Light Stick x2
- SureFire G2 Nitrolon
- SureFire G2 Nitrolon Speed Holster
- Vertex Standard VX 920 Series Radio
- MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X Headset
- Amplify Nexus U94 PTT
- AK-105 (Автомат Калашникова-105)
- CNC Warrior AK 100 series 4 pc Muzzle Brake
- ZenitCo B-31C “Klassika” (Б-31С “Классика”) Handguard (Tan) LX
- ZenitCo B-30 “Klassika” (Б-30 “Классика”) Handguard (Tan) LX
- ZenitCo B-33 “Klassika” (Б-33 “Классика”) Receiver Cover (Tan) LX
- ZenitCo RP-1 (РП-1) Charging Handle
- US PALM Enhanced Pistol Grip
- AK-105 Mag 5.45x39mm (30rd) X4+1
- L3 EOTech ATPIAL (AN/PEQ-15)
- L3 EOTech G33 Magnifier
- L3 EOTECH EXPS 3
- SureFire M720V RAID WeaponLight w/ Switch
- ZenitCo Front Grip RK-0 (РК-0)
- Rifle Sling
- B&T MP9
- B&T MP9 Mag 9x19mm (15rd)
- B&T MP9 Mag 9x19mm (30rd) x2+1
- Aimpoint Micro T-1 Red Dot
- Custom PEQ Laser
- B&T QD SMG/PDW Silencer
- ZenitCo “2PS + LTSU” Klesh Tactical Light and Laser (“2ПС + ЛЦУ” Клещ )
- B&T MP9 Sling
- Glock-17 Extended Mag 9x19mm (31rd)
- Glock-17 Mag 9x19mm (17rd) x4
- SureFire X300 Ultra LED WeaponLight
- SRVV DELTA Holster Universal (MultiCam）
- MOLLE Extender Adapter (MultiCam）
- Emerson PUK Knife
- Emerson PUK Sheath
- Russian Flag
- FSB Small x2
- FSB Large
- FSB Alfa
- Alfa Group (BLK/GRAY)
- Alfa Group (RED/WHITE)
- Scandinavian Runes x2
- Reflective Sticker
As a side note, I bought all CLASSIC version parts necessary to remodel this into the 78047B loose.
Out of the box it comes with the vest on already and a lot of plastic covers for protection like Soldier Story is doing it lately. I am still hoping it’s not due to cheap paint that’ll stain eventually.
Jai Courtney ( @Murakami Thanks)
Usually, I accidently remove the neck connector on the 2.0 DAM bodies as well when attempting to remove the head only. This is what it looks like.
The plain figure
The Sheepdog shirt
The gray shirt for comparison from the CL version, which had a too small collar to pull over the mannequin’s head
Applied the combat shirt
Taking a closer look at the A-Tacs-FG with a working zipper
The sleeves have a lot of padding and an option for patches
Elbows with fake zipper
Wrists have the usual velcro
Comparison to the CL camo
Pants and belt
Belt is the same from the all the earlier releases
Comparison to the CL version
Pouches and paddings. Please note that the zippers here are fake too
This higher located fake zipper appears only on the left pantleg
Tightening option for the ankles via velcro
The boots are great indeed. I falsely assumed them to be molded from the preview pics, but I was wrong, fortunately
This is Soldier Story quality to me
Comparison to CL version
Molded gloves. I am not sure if it’s visible on these pictures, but DAM seems to have changed the paint job on them in general. The color they apply now is flatter and not so shiny anymore, which adds to a more realistic look.
Comparison to CL
Tactical glasses as usual
Balaclava is made from really thick material and is barely stretchable. Be careful when putting this on the figure with the glasses’ temples under the hood, otherwise the temples might break.
Inside without padding, but I guess you can’t have this in combinaion with a helmet cover, which velcro would interfere here with it.
Slide them on the top rail first and hold the rail very tight with your one thumb
At the same time apply pressure from a 45° angle or bigger with the other thumb on the cover and push it forward.
These covers have a rubber like rail adapter and are likely to break otherwise and the rails on the helmet as well.
Finally press in the other rail adapter carefully. Insert one side first and then the other. Due to the rubber you can just squeeze it in.
Sliding both in simultaneously seems impossible to me.
Helmet with side covers
Applied. Use some force when pulling over the cover to give it a proper and tight fit.
NVG and arm mount
Attached to the helmet
For comparison the CL helmet with side armor and camo cover
Tactical belt with suspenders
Dump pouch has no option to fold it
Drop leg pouch
Single mag pouch integrated
Molle adapter to hang the holster a bit lower
Completed belt without the knife. I used both TACO pouches for the MP9 mags already and bought two more loose to fit the knife and the short MP9 mag later, as you will see on the complete figure.
Updated figure with belt
The plain plate carrier
I assumed this is the quick release
In the end this piece provides an average amount of features and no inserted plates
Completed carrier, which parts are all exclusive to the A figure
Chest rig with the unfolded chest piece
AK mag pouches
Their is some room in the chest piece and behind the mag pouches
I realized then that you are actually able to store the chest piece behind the mag pouches and secure it with the flap that’s visible on the pic from the inside of the chest rig
However, I kept it unfolded and attached the admin pouch that’s exclusive to the B figure
Pistol mag holders
Completed chest rig and updated figure
I had some trouble figuring out the setup with the AK and MP9 together. The preview shots from DAM showed several scenarios with the vest or chest rig only, but also both combined.
This is how they work. I used some spare cuffs, because using them like this might also break the folded, thin plastic
Carabiner. Applied, the red color gives a nice contrast to the camo and the rest of the figure
Wrist watch with elevation meter
Radio with comms equipment
If there would be one tiny niggle, it would be that the cable doesn’t hold properly inside this clip
Added RGD-5 grenades. Make sure to buy them loose for this figure and the upcoming 78058 SOBR
First of all, I need to stress again that the DAM G-17 is the worst shit in this hobby, considering DAM is a premium brand charges premium prices. Bad quality, no details and falls apart when looking at it. The only things saving this one for me is the camo and the extended mag.
DAM highly needs to retool this pistol, like E&S did ages ago.
A closer look
31rd mag and 17rd mags with and without grip extender
A total of 5 mags are provided
1 camo, 1 brown and 3 black
The shell is not glued on and can be taken off
Plain rifle with features
АВ for automatic and ОД for single shot
PN-1 is wrong. N is not even a Cyrillic letter. It’s supposed to be RP-1 (РП-1)
The very fragile charging handle. The whole bolt almost comes off when operating. Also very cheap that you still can’t see the mag and bullets through the magwell. We want SS deatil when they are charging even more.
Why it’s called 4piece
Completed rifle, where I decided for the CL ver, because I liked the partially black rifel more than the too clean looking all camo LX rifle.
When attaching the light, slide on the switch first and bring it in the most forward position. Then slide on the light. Otherwise there might be too much stress on the cable where it connects to the switch
I put the MP9 last, because it’s the nicest piece here, imo. I never had a figure before, where I actually liked the secondary weapon most.
Plain SMG with folded and unfolded stock
Fire selector is movable, but stiff
Charging handle is even spring operated
I applied the two rails I could just take off easily before
Different mags: 15rd and 30rd
Small and large mag inserted
Well, the rail adapter was completely missing and DAM didn’t bother to send replacement or even answering my mail.
Red Dot arrived today!
That’s the full figure then
Reflective armband and sticker
It was very pricy, but offers some great value. As usual from DAM there is great execution in parts. No glue stains and everything fits inside pouches or on the rifle rails.
Only DAM’s customer service sucked.
Nevertheless, without the TMP9, this figure would feel incomplete to me. This smg is probably the greatest addition to this hobby in 2018 for me.
Need to add that I didn’t suffer from any broken parts this time, only missing ones!
Looking at my current Russian figures it has good variety considering the DAM 78015 and the MCToys M-069A represented the Alpha Group as well.