DEVGRU Blue Squadron Operator

Here is a DEVGRU Blue Squadron operator bash that I recently finished. It was partly inspired by the recent photos of Blue Squadron training in Virginia Beach, as well as CBS Seal Team.

seal-team-cbs

6 Likes

Looks great MellowYellow…except the sneakers. lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

First bash I’ve seen posted with the LVAW as well. Looks really good all around.

1 Like

Really great figure there Mellow!

1 Like

Haha, thanks man! I’m actually quite fond of the SK8-HIs :grinning:
I’ll also probably end up switching to the Noveske rifle once it’s released.

1 Like

Why switch out the rifle? That figure looks great with the gun. Meanwhile my two LVAW are for my collection of weapons…LOL!

1 Like

Looks great! I’ve been working on one along very similar lines

1 Like

Yes that figure is perfect! You’re just going to have to make a buddy when that new rifle comes out. Haven’t seen that seal team show, is it any good?

1 Like

Thanks a lot bro! One of the reasons is that I also want to keep the LVAWs in my weapon collection :sweat_smile: Though, if E&S releases a new Devgru figure to go along with the Noveske rifles, I’ll probably end up leaving the LVAW with this bash.

1 Like

Thanks SG! I might just have too :sweat_smile:
It’s a pretty good show! The gear and tactics are pretty realistic imo. There is also a strong focus on the life of an operator outside of their job.

1 Like

Hey man, nice bash!
I’m digging the grey Mechanix gloves. I have those loose, too, and wasn’t sure how they’d look in combination with MC, but it’s cool, so I might give them a try on one of my own figures.
I am a fan of the SK8-HIs, as well, so stick with them! :smiley:
Also, keep the LVAW, it looks really slick on the figure.

1 Like

Great figure! I love it! I’m workinkg on a similar one but haven’t had the time to finish it.

2 Likes

Thanks MQ! The grey Mechanix gloves look cool imo. You should definitely give them a try on one of your figures!
I wasn’t originally planning to stick with the LVAW, but y’all have convinced me to keep it. Of course, the SK8-HIs as well :grinning:

Much appreciated oso! Looking forward to seeing it once finished.