Duck hunter camo

Hello Grunts,
Is it ok for vietnam war era or not?
At the moment i found only this duck hunter camo fatigue.
Thanx to all

For vietnam it has the wrong cut. You had to remove the pouches and add new ones.
Here is a discussion about this problem to get one for Vietnam:

And a kitbash version:

1 Like

Wow… It is so hard to find a right duck hunter camo uniform :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

I found these…
Which one? :frowning:

1 Like

USMC PTO camo was issued to some French Union troops, in Indochina, some with the ‘USMC’ and “EGA” still on them. The commercial BeoGam stuff was picked up by SF advisors, and worn by some of their local soldiers. The same for members of the Brigade 2506, who landed at Playa Girón, in Cuba.

I believe Number 1 is a Dragon uniform, of the US Army, issued to some troops, around D-Day.
Number 2 looks like it might be a usable SOTW (Soldiers of the World) uniform, and Number 3 is the (corrected) 21C USMC Advisor uniform.

BTW, the first, USMC uniform you posted, at the top of the thread, is the “brown side out” beach pattern.

Ok but there is one good for vietnam war era? Thanx

1 Like

I think you could make Numbers 2 and 3 work.

1 Like

Thanx dude, thanx so much :slight_smile:

I am in for Number 2. Looks also good in color.

1 Like

@Murakami - # 3 is actually a 21st Century, from the Ultimate Soldier USMC Advisor set - Vietnam.

See pics here: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ultimate-soldier-usmc-advisor-set-140526337.

I should know, because I had this uni in my “Holy Grail” list for quite some time, until I found it ~ 2 years ago. Assuming 21st Century did a decent job, it should be reasonable for the kind of bash Simebag is looking to do.

Just my $0.02.

1 Like

Thanx dude.
I much appreciate your help

Indeed, and thanks for correcting that. I should have remembered the heavier material, and the tough old Marine sculpt that came with it. I truly miss 21C, an SOTW, among the many others now gone.

1 Like

No sweat my friend. Glad I could help. And I do miss 21stC a lot too.

1 Like