Dutch DSI Operator

also wow! I LOVE those rifle setups :heart_eyes: They look amazing!

1 Like

:open_mouth: wonderful! can’t wait to see more :v:

1 Like

@Wally Managed to find some better fitting sneakers

Update

I added NVG lense covers, a black wind breaker, MGL-140 in black and adidas sneakers. Unbelievably hard to come across a rudimentary black jacket this particular style and sneakers that don’t look over the top.

GL is a kitbash of 26013 and XP005 to get rid of the ZERT parts.

The rigid molded boots required me to adjust the feet.

5 Likes

Looks wonderful. Quite fortunate that you were able to source the 416A5s, those are basically impossible to source loose currently. Which is a shame, as I’d like to use them for some of my figures, and install the handsguards from my current 416Ds-namely the Geissele SMRs-as well as ones I hope to get in the future, like the MWI ones from the upcoming Recce figures. Do you think that or know if those would be compatible with the A5?

1 Like

Loving those figures guys. Very well done.

1 Like

Looking good! Really a big fan of this bash. The shoes and jacket are a good addition.
I did complete the two figures I teased. Definitely prefer your work over mine!

1 Like

When are you sharing your updated figures? I also thought about going for this grey carrier instead. I think this is what you did?

One of these days I’ll get around to some photos. Have at least 20 figures that need to be shared. Yes, grey plate carriers are what I used. Took awhile to track them down. I’ll share some photos soon.

1 Like

The more I look at the reference images, the more I would like to go for that grey carrier too. This black vest looks just too bulky without the visor and attachable ear/neck protectin for the FAST helmet.

1 Like

Well I’ve seen your skills with building helmets, i am still envious of the AM-95 helmet you put together for your SEK figure!

If you have the Medicom helmet on hand, I could send you instructions on how to convert. Mostly not too difficult.

1 Like

I did finally obtain one. I’d appreciate that!

I will try to send you a PM with the instructions over the weekend.

1 Like

Nice review my friend, hope I get one this stuff​:+1::+1: