• Tactical Bolt Cutter
  • IR Light Sticks
  • Safety Sling
  • E + LITE e02 P2 Head Light
  • Permanent Marker
  • Ball Pens
  • AOR1 Camo Fabric Wrap

:astonished:

MP7 looks promising. Also the whole figure looks quite good for E&S. Due to their short release times this will be out soon?

Will know more later, but Chinese sellers are showing December availability. It’s definitely much improved for them. I would have made a few changes, but overall they can be proud of this release.

Strange though, that E&S never really shows the back of their figures when advertising. Was quite annoying with their SCO19.

Soldier Story e.g. always gives you a good look from all angles.

I’m liking this a lot. I think it’s a very solid release and they’ve got me hooked into buying another of their products.

Any release date yet?

Scheduled for sometime around middle of the month.

This one has apparently just finished production so shouldn’t be far off.

:raised_hands:t4: best news I’ve heard all year. :crazy_face:

Haven’t had time to assemble one of these but so far they are a nice improvement. The new style body is definitely an upgrade. The arms could be slightly tighter, but otherwise the joints are solid and the slimmer profile compared to the old body means clothing isn’t nearly as oversized compared to other brands. Only thing I’ve found with the body is the foot pegs are slightly wider so if you want to change over to cloth boots you might need to mod the pegs (and feet) from a DAM body for example with some nail polish or similar. MP7 is solid.

Mine just arrived. :sunglasses:

Now comes the tough question…M4 panel or MP7 panel for your figure?

Great question, I’m going with the MP7. The rifle is really slick though too.

Mostly what I am doing as well. I sold off the 6094Ks from the SS083 long ago and it was one of the parts I wish I had kept as the other MP7 rigs are pretty bland. The rifles will come in handy for updating other bashes as the AOR paint is much better color-wise on these. Previously you had to choose between the baby food DAM color or the weird orange glow of the ES offerings if you couldn’t track down one of the older Soldier Story ones from the Neptune figure.

What about replacing the handgun by the mp7? There should be PDW holsters out there in 1/6.

There are these ones, as well as ones Playhouse and Sideshow did. BBI had one as well from one of their female figures, that one is more of a plastic holster for it

These look good. I had the Playhouse holster from the GSG-9 low profile version, but that was bad quality. The Toys City or this clip holster you posted look better.

it certainly is an option but I prefer the figure with the LBT 6094 MP7 vest front and the MP7 as the main weapon. I’m actually thinking about getting another figure to recreate the image below.

That’s been the typical configuration as far as what I’ve usually seen in the DEVGRU photos. Either way they give you the flexibility with this figure which was nice to see. That was one of the reasons the SS083 figure did so well as you had similar display flexibility. It’ll be interesting to see if they release a few more figures given the group shot they posted along with a mock-up of Owen’s rifle.