Light Sticks
Light Stick Holder
7P Mobile Phone
Influx Goggles
Plastic Handcuff
Quick Handcuff
Quick Handcuff Carrier

Patches

Excellent, another chance to grab the MCX. I missed out on getting one with the other SCO19 figure.

But this one is a limited edition version so the MCX might cost 2x.

Ugh. We’ll see then.

Both are pretty sparsely equipped figures so hopefully that will be reflected in the price point.

I missed out on the MCX the first time around as well. I would really like to pick one up id BoT parts them out with this figure.

What the hell. This is exactly the first figure with a shield. Even the ZERT Asia figures have more variety. E&S shouldn’t concentrate on saving money. They should start making more good figures.
This is a very poor attempt. They will probably be sold in a triple pack for USD 1000.
How did they advertise this? Team up? Go home…

EDIT :

Is this really a full figure or only the shield? Do they sell dead stock here with a shield added? Just woke up.

Box art leaked:

In all seriousness, shields sell terribly as loose pieces, so adding them to a figure generally isn’t going to help sell the product. That being said I recall the reference photos that inspired these figures so I can see why they did it.

Updated with parts list. MSRP is $155.

Shield will be the only part loose for me to add to my 26017 and make it 26017S :laughing:

For people who didn’t buy the 26017, this one will be an even better option though.

Pretty much. They get the same figure with the shield and a better body. From what ES mentioned those are the two things they changed. Those with the first figure probably get better fitting uniform however given the smaller size of the improved body.