IR Light Stick

IP 11 Tactical Personal Terminal With Protective Case *New
SI Shocktube Goggle *New
Wristband *New

Patches

1 Like

Okey guys, THAT looks interesting! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Very nice new Rifles. E&S is going back to Seals. Hopefully some AOR 2 parts will be released this time or a revised JPC 2.0. I love the rifle on the far right in desert camo too.

That looks to be a Remington MSR sniper rifle on the left on the table, and an HK-417 with a nice new rail system next to it. Very nice.

AND…I think I spotted an Eagle AERO Body Armor Vest in the background!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

…sealish, coolish…this looks greeeeat!!!
and if this is an aero…this would be the right pc for my “texaner” i maybe had to change :upside_down_face:
fantastic teaser…

Well, if it’s a SEAL/DEVGRU, I do like it! And some AOR2 would be even greater. If they don’t do something very, very foolish to that figure, I’m afraid I’ll have to buy it. Good that I will save money on their horrible SAD figures :wink::sunglasses::+1:

Geissele SMR rail on that one.

Looks like a Mk12 Mod1 or RECCE Rilfe to me! A lot of new new weapons for only one figure.

1 Like

26030C Casual Shorts Version incoming for the m2010?

I think there will be three Figures. Their “Sniper” Figures came in the past sometimes with two weapons if one is a pure Sniper Rifle. Like the Chris Kyle, 26002 (Langley Operator) and the 26036 (Seal) Figure. So there could be again a second Figure only with HK417 and a third one with the MK12. Or they do 4 Figures which would be very cool.

2 Likes

Nice Photos Adam. The Inspiration for E&S i think ;-). Are the Figures comming with Jack Daniels or just the limited Edition ones? :wink:

If we want truly authentic figures, the JD must be made into 1/6! :laughing:

That would be a very short pleasure and a very rare filling :smile:. Also tiny barrels.

These are top secret high-tech camo pants for DEVGRU use only :smile:. Fast drying, best fabric for hot weather regions and they are looking cool :sunglasses:.
Those shorts were avaiable from Damtoys with one of their SUD Figures in tan color. These were great done. I would like Figures with that look at the photo. Not military standard but something different.

Those appear to just be cut offs of Crye pants, you could home make a pair if you’re willing to sacrifice a pair of pants

10_81b59993-76bb-4e6d-9477-c7dda022a6b4_405x539

Here we go. JD bottle in 1/6 scale :smile:.

2 Likes

So the figure has been revealed…THREE PRIMARY WEAPONS!

I may give the Recce rifle and HK417 a pass, but the XM2010 is looking good.

Would someone more well-versed than I am care to explain the piecemeal approach to camo applications? Why are only the scope and (seemingly) the barrel of the XM2010 given a camo wash? Is the chassis made from a material that resists paint applications? Do operators pull scopes from other weapons platforms (that may have full camo washes) as needs dictate? I have noticed on other E&S weapons that receivers and stocks may have a camo wash, but aftermarket foreends like the Geissele rarely if ever do.

Also, is there any real-world photographic evidence of operators mounting a PEQ/laser unit on a 12 o’clock rail fitted to an optic? I’ve noticed that here and on the recent E&S Overwatch Sharpshooter figure (rifle platform is a Mk.13 MOD 5 w/ Nightforce scope there).

On the XM2010, there’s a Wilcox raptor rangefinder. That’s the only thing that I’ve every seen go on top of an optic. Perhaps with the NSW sharpshooter, they were going for a similar effect with the PEQ. But while we’re on on the topic of optics, What nightforce scope is on the 5.56 recce rifle? Is it an ATACR?