Bonnie Hat

0612A Rigger’s Belt
Navy Jumpable Plate Carrier

Compact Assault Ghillie Suit

Jumpable Plate Carrier Radio Pouch Set
9039A Modular Assault Pack
Single Frag Grenade Pouch
Double Pistol Mag Pouch

Mk15Mod0 Special Applications Sniper Rifle (SASR)
NF 12-42x56 Scope
Lens Cover
CNVD Long Range(LR) Thermal Sight
CNVD Rail System
Blackout Muzzle Brake Cyclops Suppressor Mount Bushmaster 50 BMG
Blackout Cyclops Suppressor 50 BMG
Tactical Bipods
Magazines

P226 Pistol
Pistol Magazine
6354DO ALS Tactical Holster

FAST Jumpable High Cut Helmet
NVG Mount Adaptor
L4G32 NVG Mount System
AN/PVS-15 NVG

Ventilator Boots
SI Touch Gloves

C4 OPS Tactical Communication System
PRC-152 Radio
PRC-148 Radio
Extended Antenna

Juliet Glasses

Defense Advanced GPS Receiver (DAGR)
M-67 Frag Grenade
M-18 Smoke Grenades
V-lite Manta Strobe
Wrist Compass
VS-17 Signal Panel
G-Watch
Carabineers
LEAF Kneecap
Combat Personal Assistant Terminal
CPAT Wrist Carrier

Patches

0 Likes

TAC-50 - McMillan Firearms Manufacturing

This one is nice too. I prefer the Spotter one. Do not like the Multicam use in this set. All in AOR1 would be better. The jacket and other equipment is really great.

0 Likes

Indeed, very nice as well. I think they added the multicam to differentiate the two though I agree, it would’ve looked better in all one camo.

0 Likes

Especially if you buy both Figures as a Sniper/Spotter Team as intended by E&S. It is about camoflague and blending in with the enviroment. Some additionally loose material to attach it to the ghillie suite would have been a good addition. So it looks a little bit stiff at the back.
I mean some material like the Version from Veryhot

Really cool would be a cape like this one:

148bd28e2a0e89f76cb3cdd337bff86e

0 Likes

I really like both sets, so definite buys for me. I do agree with you: the “ghillie” jackets do not hang naturally off the figures back, they look too stiff. I would probably use the SS Marine Raider’s (MSOT 8222) cape to simulate Col. Braddock’s picture. And it would have definitely been better to have both of these jackets in AOR1 camo. Otherwise I think these are solid releases from E&S.

0 Likes

Their AOR1 is looking pretty great lately, if only they’d make some CADPAT… anyway, that HS is pretty cool too and I know for a fact their TAC 50s are nicely made. Cool set.

0 Likes

Not a bad pair. Price will be the deciding factor if I look into getting them or just parts. AOR looks crisp but do not like the MC cover. That was an odd choice. I would have preferred AOR or one solid color. The camo on the face I wish was one shade darker so it wasn’t chalk. Last complaint would be really ANOTHER SEAL. There are other branches and even countries. I get in China SEALs are great but come on. With that though overall not terribly bad.

0 Likes

MSRP remains the same as previous figures at $154.99.

0 Likes

Is this one you will be getting and breaking down by chance?

Good to see they don’t jump the prices.

0 Likes

I’ll have some limited part outs on the two versions. I’d also echo it is good to see they are keeping prices stable.

0 Likes

Very cool. I will keep my eyes peeled.

0 Likes

They are scheduled as a March release, would probably be towards the second half of the month given the upcoming Chinese New Year break.

0 Likes

Some hobby outlets have a thin, somewhat gauze-like material, esp. around Halloween. I’ve found an OD version, but maybe someone makes it either light tan like this, or off-white.

0 Likes

Just as a production update, this and the other figure are on track for mid April release.

0 Likes

Ok, I’m looking at one of each and a loose Tac-50 and MK17 if that’s cool Adam.

0 Likes

No problem, I’ll give you a shot when the start shipping.

0 Likes

Some nice parts on these figures. Definitely buy head sculpt. Probably go for clothing and webbing as well.
Yes nice figure set. I wish manufacturers would look at doing accessory sets again. It’s clear party out figures is popular.
Loved all the dragon ww2 accessory set.

0 Likes