Easy & Simple 26032 SMU Tier 1 PART VIII Lone Rescuer

His anonymity is his security, and this sculpt is likely celebrity or acquaintance-inspired. Still, the small details seen in his eyes beneath the balaclava, and his presence there as a trainer/advisor, would make me look for an older face.

Like the looks of this release a lot. Now I don’t feel the need to kitbash it like Axirun and some of the BBICN fellows have done, I can just get this.

2 Likes

Video of the incident.

I need a bunch of the right hand. I like the proper finger off the trigger look. I also see that “Thor” needs to stay buff or it looks off. Overall a good looking figure.

You could buy some ACE hands from their Vietnam Figures. They are very good for holding a weapon and the “trigger” finger is good too.

That is very true. The newer figures do have the better skin tone. I need to see how they scale and if the fingers can be separated for cloth gloves. I need to pop my boxed ones open real quick.

The set is already being parted out on eBay. Should be arriving in the US soon.:crossed_fingers:

Damn, E&S is on a release scale rush. Good to know though. Thanks.

Looks like this guy is finally shipping in the states.

@Elvis2500 Looks like you are the 100th user then. Nice to see this community growing!

1 Like

Figure has hit UK. Really happy with it. Love the headsculpt. MTP camo looking sweet.
Hands are made of really nice hard rubber. The skin tone is good on the pale side - but he is a brit, we do not get the sun often lol. Oh helmet does not fit as I would like, slightly too high on head, due to hair sculpt (front quiff), and this is without attaching foam pads to inside of helmet.

Undead_Soldier: just had a play with fingers. You cannot bend them into different positions There is some flex (allowing you to grip weapons) but all fingers revert back to positions seen in photos. Scale matches well with all my other figures on shelf, mix of E&S and Damtoys.

Overall its a very nice figure as a whole piece or as parts.

Is that MTP camo or multicam?:thinking:

Think it’s MultiCam. If I remember correctly, the original was MTP, so E&S cheaped out of this one.

I got the complete vest with backpack and pouches and it looks really good. The front panel for the Magazines is fixed with velcro to the vest. Also the radio pouches are fixed with velcro on the each side. You can use them for magazines too. To use the backpack separately you have to remove it from the vest but this will be pain in the a… It is possible but i would not recommend it.

I think too that E&S has used their standard multicam material and has not done a new one for MTP. It looks the same in color and pattern like the Uniform or pouches from the Ranger Figure.

Okay! Thanks for the infos!

And another question. Can somebody identitfy the SAW pouch and the admin pouch? I don’t think that the admin pouch is the S&S Precision Amin Low Pro w/ PPT Win listet in reference media threat. The same with the SAW pouch. I’m not sure that the E&S pouch is realy a BHI SAW pouch.
Any ideas?

Dam it!
yes its Multicam - compared it to last years E&S SAS realises, and this one is not the same material, more brown tones and greens subdued.
:relieved: I got excited/carried away…sorry

Blame ES for taking shortcuts. Sorry though, sth like this happened to me as well. I wished they would have chosen the correct cheek piece and sight.

Pretty hard to tell from the reference photos for my eyes. To really ID MTP you need to see the pattern up close where you can see the distinctive DPM element, which for my eyes is the protrusions and dots on the edges of the larger pattern elements. The color pallet uses the multicam colors but slightly differently weighted. The reference photos show quite a mix of aftermarket gear which would be in Multicam so there would be a mix anyways.