Carabineers
M-109 Frag Greande
MK13 FlashBang
SOF TAC Tourniquet
Iphone with Protective Case
Patches

2 Likes

Background

Cool that they release him, the SAS Hero.

Looks like companies gonna do the obvious now, no surprises any more. And a clementine for scale :rofl:

Will purchase patch and maybe rifle. Otherwise looks quite good to me. Optional helmet provided. Also maybe the best Levi’s up do date in this hobby.

Just disappointed by the sight choice. Supposed to be a SIG Romeo 4T Red Dot. They also didn’t replicate the small bungee cord the real person connectd his rifle to.
Will ES ever change to cloth boots?

Also a negative. If you wanna replicate sth do it properly and go all the way. Don’t take these shortcuts like with the 26022R (Holster, Mask etc.)

Some of the kitbashers were faster and had given E&S an example of a cool Figure :smile:. Some very nice parts. They have not done the cheek raiser on the stock new. Just the old one with some camo. The vest setup is very nice also the backpack. Il ike the head too. Surely a Figure you can buy complete.
Is the fruit includet? :smile:

This is sooo cool! Definite buy for me!

Yep, it’s exactly what I was waiting for. E&S shoots and they score! :clap:

His anonymity is his security, and this sculpt is likely celebrity or acquaintance-inspired. Still, the small details seen in his eyes beneath the balaclava, and his presence there as a trainer/advisor, would make me look for an older face.

Like the looks of this release a lot. Now I don’t feel the need to kitbash it like Axirun and some of the BBICN fellows have done, I can just get this.

2 Likes

Video of the incident.

I need a bunch of the right hand. I like the proper finger off the trigger look. I also see that “Thor” needs to stay buff or it looks off. Overall a good looking figure.

You could buy some ACE hands from their Vietnam Figures. They are very good for holding a weapon and the “trigger” finger is good too.

That is very true. The newer figures do have the better skin tone. I need to see how they scale and if the fingers can be separated for cloth gloves. I need to pop my boxed ones open real quick.