M-67 Frag Grenade
M-84 Stun Grenade
Medical Shears
Forearm Shotgun Shell Carrier
SOF TAC Tourniquet
Tactical Camera

Patches

2 Likes

It’s a limited release so I’m hoping they keep their price reasonable; if they do count me in for one.

1 Like

Agreed. On their FB post, I mentioned that I would also like to see them do a Legionnaire (there’s two real ones in the background photos).

Would be nice if they had made an G28 and not the HK417 again. The first two French Figures had also backpacks.

Same $154.99 MSRP for either. The limited versions are the same price for dealers and carry the same MSRP. Considering the value for dollar is better on the regular version I’m not sure why anyone would price the Sniper higher unless they were just trying to gouge the customer.

1 Like

The higher price will be explained to the customer with the “limitation”. There are no special parts only avaiable with the Sniper Figure. You get the same head and a standard HK417 with the camo paint job. It is a chance for some retailers to get some extra cash.

My impression is the dual versions make it easier for them to release more niche figures like this. Decreases the risk since most retailers will carry both versions and parts get shared across the figures. DAM has done the same thing as well with some of their previous figures, but treat them as non limited versions.

Trying to create artificial scarcity is difficult to pull off as if you truly limit the quantity you can’t really justify giving it a unique primary weapon or major accessory that requires a larger investment to tool up. A non limited “B” version for cases like this would make more sense as it keeps retailers honest. Easy Simple’s MSRPs are quite fair for the dealer but often get inflated which can give an unfair negative perception of the brand as you end up comparing their releases to the more expensive Soldier Story and DAM figures.

All that said it is very encouraging to see they are willing to tackle more niche subjects like these and the SCO19 figures prior. Hopefully they’ll continue to focus on some of the more underserved European countries.

1 Like

Like you said Adam, it woud be better if E&S do Figure A and B and not “catch” people with this “Limited” nonsense. This is a normal Figure with nearly the same equipment like the other one. The other Figure has a additional shotgun and much of ammo for it. That is more “special” to me than the “200 Units” nonsense. It is understandable that an unique Weapon, Uniform, etc for one reglar Figure would be too expensive but they lable it “Exclusive Sniper Version Worldwide 200 Units only” and the Figure is more expensive so i would expect that. They made just 200 Figures and then there must be something special in my opinion. It is the same with the Expo Figures from Soldier Story. You get really new parts just with that Figure. E&S sells an
illusion of an Expo Figure.

I wasn’t really interested into this 417 till @Col.Braddock and me figured out it’s actually much longer than all the other 417s ES did till now.