Plastic handcuff
MK13mod0 Flash Bang
M-67 Frag Grenade
SF Personal Safety Sling
Light Sticks

Patches

2 Likes

2 Likes

Some pictures are labled 26018. Any story behind that?

I like the patches, otherwise nothing for me. Seems to me that ES lost track again. Nothing really nice from them in a while (the 26035S is more of a redone figure to me).

mmmh, the head looks “a little bit” like Vodoo from Soldier Story :sunglasses:. Definitely just coincidence :sweat_smile:.
They should have used the 3-Color Desert Uniform from of the 26008 Figure. Looks much better than this one. The 5.56 RECCE Rifle with DD Handguard is very nice. The second Figure in black Multicam looks very interesting. Hope for some more pictures soon.

The 26018 was the “NSW Direct Action Breacher” Figure. I do not see or know any connection between this. I thin it is just a copy and paste failure from the photo editor.

Damn, I love this. One for me please.

That was my first thought, too, when I looked a the pictures - “Oh, they did a Voodoo clone”…

Don’t really know about this figure… At first glance, I thought the head sculpt was terrible, just a ugly as their Di Caprio sulpt on the old Delta/CAG or the SMU SEAL Sharpshooter. Looking at it again, it might not be so bad. I think E&S have put out some nice figures in the last one or two years. I have the NSW Recce Spotter, the Lone Rescuer and MARSOC Raider figures and think they’re all worth the money. On the other hand, they tend to put out some rather uninspired and halfbaked figgures, at times, like the recent CAGs. This one seems to fall into that category for me.

1 Like

This will be a loose parts buy for me, will at at least get the uniform. Parts list says “flag bagged plates” for the PC. As far as I can make out on the photos, the PC is AOR1, the plates seem to match?! The NSW Breacher had the plate(s) wrapped in a US flag and I have that carrier loose, though I never really liked the grey frame that much. Could swap the plates into an AOR frame to make it cool…

Might get the NF scope for some sniper rifles I’m planning on bashing, like a Tac. 50 and an MRAD. On another note, Is it just me or are those arms covered in rubber, like with phicen bodies or that DAM titans figure? Or are they using a single-joint body, like with the SAS CRW raid figure?

Ok, so it is just a single-joint body. Regardless, I do still plan on getting that scope.

There is a soft rubbery material over the arms similar to that of the upper torso material. Elbows are single joint.

From a functional point of view the arms should be less susceptible to deteriorating like all DAM’s soft muscle arms have had problems with. The paint doesn’t rub off as easily as the DAM Soldier Story soft muscle arms. Posing is compromised by the single jointed elbow and the shoulder joint design is not ideal and there will be variance in the lateral tension (ie raising arms up sideways vs forward/backward rotation) as it uses a non-traditional design. It’s one step forward and another backwards. None of the military brands have managed to get this sort of design quite right yet.