SS V-lite Manta Strobe
MK13mod0 Flash Bang
M-67 Frag Grenade
SF Personal Safety Sling
Light Sticks

Patches

26036S-24

3 Likes

Looks kind of cooler than the “R” version. Is that another Gerard Butler HS? Gets kind of boring, if the guys all look the same…

I guess they tried Bradley Cooper.

It is much better than the “R” Version in my Opinion. I love the black Multicam Uniform in combination with the AOR1 gear and the HK416. Instead of the Sniper rifle i had preferred an radio equipment like Oso has done.
Would be cooler if they added a base cap in this camo too. The Beanie looks not good to me. Also the head is re-used again and it is a funny or comic looking Bradley Cooper Version.
Overall a solid release. Now a Seal complete in AOR2 is still missing.

Oh, right, Bradley Cooper. That’s not really new, either…

They have “stolen” my idea with that plate carrier. :smile:. The new E&S one looks really good with the frame in AOR1 camo too.

1 Like

Looks cool! Definitely DEVGRU due to the S&S plate carrier, 416, Juggernaut phone case and GPNVG 18s. MC Black was a nice choice too.

They HAVE to get rid of those Lowa Zephyrs though, they’ve always looked terrible in plastic.

This will be a loose parts buy for me. Personally I do not like MC Black camo. Dig pretty much everything else, except the headsculpt.

my false. It is a base cap. Have not seen it on the other pictures. Well done E&S :+1:

Crap, I love the look of this release as well. E&S have really become my favorite 1\6th production company. Why a Glock though if he’s a SEAL? Odd choice. Great overall figure though.

I have read in some articles that Seals went from SIG P226 to Glock 19. Why not. Many SF branches uses the Glock 19 or 17 and it seems a good weapon.

Some nice parts on this release. That head sculpt though…looks odd. 4th photo down he looks like a village idiot lol

As for GLOCK I get the feeling its a cheap go to for E&S or they over manufactured them at some point. Would love to see some new side arms from manufacturer, maybe produce a set like Actionman or Dragon did in the past. Another wish for new year

I haven’t seen anything to that effect in regards to the SEAL teams and DEVGRU especially since they also adopted the USP .45 Compact Tactical. So like I said it’s kinda surprising but yes the Glock is a very good handgun.

Thiese are two of the articles. I did not know how accurate this is but interesting.

Nice to have another 416 with the RAHG handguard. Are those currently in use? Because my DEVGRU bash has one with the geissele handguard, which means that I might have to get this one, switch upper receivers, and transfer all the accessories onto it. I would like to avoid having to do this if I don’t need to, due to monetary and time concerns.

RAHG, SMR, Daniel Defense, and Midwest Industries 416 rails have all been spotted across various time spans. As to what is currently used there is no uniform answer. Rails are often a personal preference at that level.

Reference picture: DEVGRU/Glock (I think Glock 19)

G19 is accurate for DEVGRU, they’ve moved on from the MK25/P226.

Well I’ll be darned. Thanks for straightening me out gents. And thanks for the ref pic oso.

For the ease of identification, I have my CAG bashes use glocks, and my DEVGRU bashes use either the p226 or HK45T.

1 Like