MK13 Stun Grenade
V-lite Manta Strobe
V-lite Strobe
E-Lite Head Light
Map
Translate Note

Patches

11|375x500

Now that’s a better color for the Gen 4 G34 and suppressor.

This version is much more tempting than the other one I might get the NJPC and paint it black in order to replace the version made by Very Hot Toys that I currently have on one of my Devgru bashes. The G34 is a bit more appealing, but it might be harder to fit it into a shoulder holster and to store the suppressor.

Agreed, it looks pretty good (although I’m obsessed with Desert Tigers). My thoughts -

• The tiger 'flage looks like one of those Thai patterns, can anyone confirm the exact type? I’ve never seen a pic of CIA or US forces using that, although it may work for NAVSOG in Marawi
  • Love that AK-74 (101? Idk). I think the pattern is pretty cool and the overall setup is good
  • Glock = nice
  • Shotgun = nice but the golden bolt limits its use a bit, IMO
  • JPC looks MUCH better than older ES variants. The colours look good, finally.
  • Pack looks cool
  • I think they adjusted the colour on the helmet’s chin strap, can anyone confirm? I’ve always hated ES’s helmets because of the ridiculous white strapping

Damn, like this version as well. Lots of nice pieces.

Looks good, though as a whole, I personally prefer ghd Desert Tiger version. I will certainly try to get the uniform, JPC and Glock plus the AK, which is really cool in the camo! Maybe I’ll just swap over that stuff on the other version. On the other hand, the two versions have too much in common for me to buy both.

1 Like

Definitely excited about the mc njpc, will definitely have to pick a few up, does anyone know if this an exclusive only figure?

The “S” versions of any of their figures are technically limited quantity rather than exclusive to one region. There are 300 being made for this particular one. Their recommended MSRP is the same as the regular version.

Ok thanks, I’m glad it’s not regional