Metal Insignia *New
FSBE2 Speed Flashlight Holster
HABD with Pouch
Tactical Floatation System
SI Frame Sunglass
Light Stick

Patches

4 Likes

It’s a good fig but only the hs is a dead certain pick up for me. The rest (outside the battle belt and PC) I could do without.
Cheers!

Maybe for a “C” version they could go for the laser cut version of the Arbor Arms plate carrier. Related.

Who is it of? I don’t have the sense for IDing headsculpts outside of the more well-known celebrities.

1 Like

It is or better should be Kevin Bacon. Not really the best likeness of him. You can also identify him by the name tag at the backpack “Bacon”.

3 Likes

Nice Figure and i like the MARPAT Desert Version too. Some really nice parts. I am excited what is goming next.

I’m really liking that balaclava. Would look good on some kitbashes I’ve had in mind for a while.

Is that so? It doesn’t look half bad, though it would look better with a rooted beard. I’m thinking of giving most or all of the headsculpts on my bashes those types of beards, since molded ones might interfere with some of the types of facewear I plan to use such as Skull balaclavas and regular balaclavas with mesh masks on top, as well as make wearing helmets more difficult. Have any of you had those problems, or am I just overblowing it?

Generally when I get a figure or a headsculpt that has a molded beard it isn’t really hard to just adjust the straps on helmets and put them under the chin but with facemasks its a different story unless its like a bandana where it ties behind the head.

I agree, with the name tab and a very hard look, it might be Kevin Bacon - not a striking likeness.
At least, it’s a different sculpt. Lately, E&S had the habit of changing no more than the uniform and weapon on their “version” figures - namely the CIA Field RAID and SFG Sniper figures.

1 Like

Personally, it’s kind of a hard choice which one to like more and especially which one to buy, if not both.
This time, there is at least some very obvious difference in gear and look to justify spending money on both versions.
I think I like the Woodland one a little better, so that’s a buy. This one will probably be loose parts, just like you, @Swede_113

1 Like

classic and effective … beautiful figure

2 Likes

I really like this one. I’m thinking of buying both but switching this one to the woodland MARPAT to have a pairing.

So does he come with a holster or…? I see the holster when he draws the pistol but in the layout and all other pics it is MIA.

Yes, he has a holster ;-). I marked it in the picture below.

1 Like

This one is nice too! A lot of useful parts, especially the Arbor Arms pc. Good job ES. I like it a lot.

Did they forgot to add the holster on some images?

Undead_Soldier asked about the holster and i helped him. All fine wit the the holster :wink:. Easy has folded the leg straps under the holster. So it was more difficult to see it.

Yes, some of the pictures are missing the pistol and holster!

Arggh, This one is growing on me now as well. May have to get both.

1 Like