New
Tactical Mobile Phone with Juggernaut Case

MultiMission Parachute System
Parachutist Drop Bag
O2 Mask and Bottle
HALO Altimeter

Patches

26043SW-02

Still not into HALO/MFF figures, so I’ll save some money, here, and just buy the two regular figures!

Same to me. Also, I don’t like fabric boots. They look clowny and out of proportion. Easy pass on this one for me.

1 Like

Not very special in my opinion! The only thing that interests me here are the new G3s in MARPAT. We’ve seen everything else before.

Now we have the next HALO Figures but i do not know why. We had two SEAL HALO sets in the past that weren’t convincing.
This time we get some nice new parts but nothing special that is an absolute reason to buy. I like the Uniform, new backpack and we get a new O2 Mask.

’Cuz the only thing you need now is a 1/6th C-130😉
At least a cargo diorama…

Cheers!

2 Likes

I remember a poster on another forum who made a CIA SAD night ops bash with a mini times parachute that apparently had a functional canopy (or at least, a real one). They even made this wooden contraption that allowed him to take some midair shots of it in action. I imagine that there are few among us that would even think of daring to put a 1/6 figure like that through an actual parachute drop. Maybe for some sort of stopmotion project, but then it’d probably be easier and safer to use CGI combined with some practical effects like the device I described. Miniature Vehicles and figurines could also be a more option. Frankly, HALO rigs seem like too much fuss to put on a figure, and since all of mine use some sort of facewear it’s even more impractical to put the oxygen masks on.

:grin::+1: would be awsome looking but a C-130 in 1/6 would be more than 2m long.
I think my wife would kill me too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

I did the math, and a 1/6 version of the C-130H would be 4.965m (16.2894ft) long, with a wingspan of 6.735m (22.0965ft) and a height of 1.9433m(6.3758ft). You’d need at minimum a 24’x24’ 2-car garage to store it, though whatever cars you and your family use will have to remain outside, and say goodbye to doing basically anything else inside your garage. Though I’d suppose that a similarity sized shed could also be a good place to store it. And either way, I hope you have a very comfortable couch, because that’s where you’ll be slumbering for a long time.

1 Like

Yeah, man, same here!
I am considering to buy that Minitimes shoothouse and that will probably cause a racket at home…
Personally, I would be totally happy with a Stealth Blackhawk or DAP to block out my living room - say hello to the couch! :rofl:

Your house, your rules. Me, I’ll settle for some scale models.

1 Like

looks like this doesn’t get as much love as previous offerings :wink: we’re probably in marine fatigue mood right now. can’t wait to see the noveske full figure/set next month probably.

1 Like

I think the regular versions are both great, but the HALO/freefall subject is apparently not everybody’s cup of tea, or rather a minority interest. That’s probably why the “love” isn’t so great here…

Delivery soon… (26043SD/26043SW)

2 Likes

E&S sure knows how to produce in a timely manner, about 4 months from announcement to delivery :+1: :+1:

Yeah…but I’m still waiting for 26043B!