Easy&Simple 26044 SMU Tier 1 Operator Part XII - TEASER (with Noveske!)

Here we go! Two different weapons configurations, so we can expect a least two more figures! :yum:

9 Likes

I just noticed that the upper rifle is not a Noveske! :thinking:

3 Likes

Not exactly this one. Maybe a change in design or another release?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that upper is a knights armament sr16 e3 , the new CAG rifle! That would be awesome if we get both cag and devgru rifles at the same time

2 Likes

Yeah ha!! Excellent. Getting excited for these. Rock on :metal::+1:

2 Likes

I’m wondering if they’re just gonna include both with the same figure, I think they could get away with that since delta and dg are so close in equipment now that you could kit one out and really only have to change out the rifle

3 Likes

Wooot, looks like we’re getting figure B and C. Nice.

If we get another CAG, that’s five in a year though. It would have to have a bunch of new gear.

I’ll probably buy them all, I can’t help it.

3 Likes

YES!!!
An up to date DEVGRU operator and probably a CAG figure, as well.
The DEV guy is a certain buy, for me.
Another CAG figure would certainly have to be a lot different from the 26040 figures, otherwise, I will try to get the KAC rifle loose.
Maybe, the figures will have more of a “civvy” look to them, like the Brit…

4 Likes

Someone has been paying attention and made some changes to make the Noveske a much better product. Baby food paint gone, wrong stock gone, 300BLK marking on the dust cover added, PEQ color corrected. Can’t quite make out if they fixed the wrong colored barrel as well. Good progress.

3 Likes

Is the one on top supposed to be a CAG rifle? Does that mean there’s actual credence to the rumor that the unit is going with SR16 variants? In any case, I hope that all-black variants will be released of both rifles, As well as Mlok versions of the Magpul AFG. Not sure how I feel about the Taran Tactical extended base-plate on the KAC’s Pmag, as I already bought several of the Larue ones.

1 Like

I was thinking this one looked way better than the may preview, I’m also pretty excited about the knights sr 15 as well, e&s is bleeding me dry this year

3 Likes

Since the top rifle already includes a CTR stock with a Larue RISR, I guess that means that I don’t need to get a loose 416 from the 26040B figure any more.

1 Like