Easy & Simple 26044S The Evacuation Team

4 Likes

This hobby is already starting to become expensive :joy::joy:

Some great looking pieces in this set…

3 Likes

Interesting Figure with some nice parts. Plate Carrier, Jacket in MC and weapons are really cool.

2 Likes

A maritime jpc 2.0 ! And I think that’s an arcteryx shirt.Definitely an awesome addition, e&s is really doing some awesome things this year

1 Like

I think the torso of the new body is either too slim or too short. He sometimes looks like a shortened guy from the waist up.

And the forearm joints look worrisome, what the hell happened there?

3 Likes

Sorry guys! I am very disappointed! I was really hoping for a “Blue Team Training” figure.
Okay…the Maritime JPC is nice but not in AOR, MC would have been better. Same for the pants.
And I’m still missing an Ops-Core FTHS (FAST SF Ballistic Super High Cut Helmet) in MC or with an Ops-Core Helmet Cover.

1 Like

This is kind of a weird one. It’s no better than the C version I think and not different enough to make me want both. I wonder what the thinking was here.

I was hoping an S version might be another Brit. I planned to put mixed camo on the C version anyway.

1 Like

I think I’m going for both rifles, both pc’s and the pistols and shoes, no complete figure, I’ll probably switch out the cummerbund on this to an mc one as well and also the arcteryx shirt

1 Like

The base pc is multicam, you just have to switch out the cumberbund and front flap from one of the cag figures, I know it’s still a bit of a pain but I imagine they didn’t directly copy the blue team guys because that most recent cag figure that came with the lvaw would have been way to similar to what this one would have been

1 Like

Maybe you will be lucky next time and we will get “26044T” as a "T"raining Version. There are JPC 2.0 in series from E&S. So maybe we will see a Maritime too in the near future…

I think you mean this one?
Crye-JPC-2.0-Maritime-1-759x500

1 Like

Yes…perhaps the next rime! :blush:

1 Like

Or Damtoys will be faster. This one would be a cool addition to the JPC with their new Marine Figures.

1 Like

Sorry, but I doesn’t see any MC here! The back plate and the MOLLE are also in AOR1.

1 Like

For me it is a Maritime JPC in AOR1. There is no MC visible. All colors are AOR1.
That would also agree with the original from Crye.

1 Like

I thought I saw a greenish tint to the mesh but I was mistaken

1 Like

I was in hope you are right about the backcolor Woody ;-). But you would have to sacrifice another JPC for that. It would be very nice and easier if E&S will do this in MC too.

1 Like

Definitely a must! I’m all in on E&S now!

1 Like

…as it was said…some nice parts.
but i would prefer a version from damtoys (because of colormatching and overall look)…
like with their marines: for me damtoys has the better versions!

1 Like

Also first thing I have noticed. Looks ridiculous without long sleeves.

Other than that, after a quick look, nothing new weapon wise? Seems boring, compared to what A, B and C are offering.

Just missed the patches, will get these.

2 Likes

The Noveske rifle with this figure is the 5.56 version, while the C figure has the .300 version. That pretty much seals the deal for me getting this 5.56 version, though I wonder how I can safely remove the paint from the rifles. Also should I try getting the MLOK AFG, or the regular one?

1 Like