Easy & Simple 26045B SMU Tier1 Operator Part XIII The Recce Element

2 Likes

Just a provisional thread till Adam converts it, but I guess members would like to talk about this release.

2 Likes

Just parts for me again. I don’t do these cold weather figures.

I’ll be having the pack, shirt and the weapons though.

That head looks familiar. I can’t place it though.

Anti Structure grenade. I had to look that one up. I’ll have that one too.

1 Like

I agree, not into those winter ops figures, either, but there are some nice parts, like pistol, backpack, shirt, maybe the PC and panel.
At first glance, I thought the sculpt was Sonny Quinn from SEAL Team, and I was really excited. Close up, I am not so sure, but I will buy it, anyway.

1 Like

It’s nice to finally see black versions of E&S new gloves, which are akin to those from DAM. All that’s missing is one for holding knives. Such a pity that E&S makes some of the best knives and axes, but give no way for their figures to actually hold them properly. I’m also happy to see an AFG2 in black.

That’s exactly what I thought and would like to bash him. With a rugby shirt in multicam and a good machine gun it’ll do the work.

1 Like

Ready to ship!

5 Likes

Great. I want that head and body!

2 Likes

Great, there are a bunch of parts I want from this one.

E&S headsculpts seem to be really hit and miss, this one is definitely a hit.

3 Likes

Seems to be out on some ebay vendors

1 Like

Loose parts are up… The head looks really disappointing to me. It looks much better in the promotional pictures.

Often I find that Easy&Simple heads look better in hand, I hope that’s the case here.

2 Likes

I picked up a set of the snowshoes and poles loose for an alpine bash that I have been working on. Detail is good, although the poles do not retract or offer options to display closed.

1 Like

Same with eg the 78077 head, better in hand. The lighting seems sometimes to be deceiving by hiding textures and fine lines when it’s too bright.

1 Like