Easy & Simple 26045S SMU Part XII The Recce Element

4 Likes

Oh well, the HK416 looks kinda nice, as does the backpack.
Otherwise, it somehow doesn’t really knock me out.
Still not into the “snow job” figures…

2 Likes

Awww…man! Remember when Snow Job first came out!!! I was blown away when I was a kid.

2 Likes

If I wanted to put a scope like the one on the 416 on a riser mount, would I need to get another one just for the UTC clip on?

Yeah the rifles are cool, nothing really new though. I’m not much for the winter ops theme as well. Cool figure, but a parts buy for me.

1 Like

I don’t really understand their ideas sometimes. If they had made this figure with a woodland / jungle loadout, I probably would have bought it. But for anyone that bought figure A/B (or both) why would they now want this one too?

2 Likes

Very disappointing in my opinion! :unamused:

2 Likes

I do like the rifles, and the half shell. Probably will only be able to afford the shirt haha.

1 Like

Yes, the half shell looks nice! But I’ve never seen one in AOR1 in the wild.

If you want to use the UTC Thermal Scope you need the Risr rail mount if you use it in combination with that Nightforce Scope.Otherwise you have a height difference between these scopes.

1 Like

A little disappointing. Nearly the same Figure, same head, same beanie, etc. Camo paint sprayer for the “new” added weapons but nothing special on the new parts list. And again a winter Version. Now the “cold war” can start :smile:.

1 Like

I think I am in the minority, since I really love winter figures (I’m from Buffalo! Haha!) but I wish they took it a step further and gave them overwhites, etc.

I’m going to pick up one of the three of these (and some extra snowshoes!) and add an extra set of Soldier Story AOR overwhites I have but I haven’t picked which one yet. The Soldier Story winter marksman (IMHO) is much more complete and sells for around the same amount of money.

I would be plaesed with something like this :smile::

5 Likes

Yeah! Sonny Quinn! I WANT that figure, even without the winter outfit! :rofl:

1 Like

I hope to use it with an S&B scope on a riser mount, actually. How long of a riser should I use for the UTC then? And how does that compare to the CNVD-T that I already have?

Related

1 Like

Seems like an odd announcement after the other two have already hit the market.

I’m diggin the goggles and the 417. Maybe the knee pads. Not feeling much else from this one.

1 Like

Are those South Korean soldiers in that last picture? That would be an interesting figure.

Yes, this Picture is taken from a training drill with U.S. and South Korean Marines in Pyeong Chang. If you search for pictures there are some great shots.
Interesting are the different styles of the Blank-Firing Adapter (yellow and red)

1 Like