Easy & Simple 26048R SMU Tier1 Operator Part XIV Combat Control Team

5 Likes

Well. Another boxed buy for me, and then loose pic ups , lotsa new molds ect exciting. And that MCB looks alot better

1 Like

Oh man! Loving their new MC black pattern, and on an AVS nonetheless! Some really cool parts with this one.

The boots look amazing, will need multiples.

The rifle is a bit boring, I was hoping for a new configuration LVAW or even a 416C (which I’ve missed out on acquiring) but I’m really liking everything else here.

2 Likes

Yeah har , definitely in for this one love all the new gear, mcb looks great and so do the weapons. E/S rock,s on again

1 Like

Looks like the theme is 24th sts attached to Devgru. Pretty cool, gives me Call of Duty black ops vibes.

1 Like

Holy crap, this is one of the best looking figures I’ve seen in awhile! I’m definitely in for a full box and loose parts as well.

1 Like

As I know ES, I hope for this silencer cover (one mold or can it be removed?) to come in TAN soon with another figure. Generally pleased with ES output of weapons lately. Insight HLM is also an interesting MISC item. Take on the M320 (let’s compare to DAM’s).

Strike Industries SI Gen4 Muzzle Device

BE Meyers MAWL Laser

Aimpoint 6x Magnifier

Manta Defense ID Suppressor Cover

They definitely improved their cloth boots over the last releases. Maybe change in staff?

5 Likes

I got some of the Lowa boots from the Ranger figure a few days ago and they are really well done. I really should post some pictures. I’m not often a fan of cloth boots due to the scale, but I really like what ES is doing.

1 Like

Good figure - it´s a buy!

1 Like

Finally the shoes!! Definitely getting my hands on as many as I can of those! Box buy for sure! Can’t wait to see if they release a S version

2 Likes

Really great release! This one i would buy as complete Box. The “Winter Soldier” goes CCT :grin:. Good likeness of Sebastian Stan. The Black Multicam looks great now. And we get a base cap too. A complete Uniform this time. Some really cool new pieces. The Manta Suppressor ist great done. A long awaited part. Only the rifle is not on my wishlist. The accessories are grat.

4 Likes

This figure reminds me a lot of one of the characters seen in the new Modern Warfare 2 gameplay trailer.

Feels weird that he carried two pistols though

1 Like

The one on his belt is some kind of laser designator. Very cool gear.

3 Likes

Since when did the military came out with laser designators that looked like a pistol. I remember them being some kind of large binoculars or scope

1 Like

Note he’s also not carrying a radio the size of a beer keg :smile:

2 Likes

I have to admit I really like what I’m seeing here, though I’m tempering my excitement in anticipation of an S version, where I’m sure the really juicy stuff will be. The new pattern looks nice, though I’ve no intention of switching all of my figures over to these new uniforms when I already have all the ones I need. The pouches are definitely among the most useful additions, though unfortunately there don’t seem to be any integrated radio pouches. The Black AMPs are definitely a must get for my bodyguard figures, though I might look into changing the PTT device. How fortunate that I get in a bunch of normal GPNVGs, only for there to be announced new gen 3 ones. Oh well, guess I’ll get them as well. I definitely also like the m300 light for the helmet. The AVS I have no interest in, though if the S version has a JPC 2.0, then I’ll definitely get that over the DAM version. The new cloth versons of the Salomon Quest look promising, though I’m not a fan of the green.

1 Like

I agree with the majority of you guys on this one . this is one great figure, all in all!
I will certainly buy this as a boxed set and also try to get a couple of the unis and the boots plus some small items loose, because they look amazing.
That new MCB pattern is much better than their old design.
And an AOR1 helmet - still the best camo ever! Might put one of those on my 26044S… :wink:
EDIT:
Having looked at this on the big screen and checked the parts list, I like it even more!
This figure is loaded with new stuff and nice pieces!
Pre-order price is 195 USD, so E&S are kind enough to stay close to the 200 bucks pain threshold!
That is a fair price for all this set offers, IMO.

1 Like

Wow, this is such a great figure. Nice job E&S. :clap:

1 Like

Cool figure - I am going to put it on my wish list :slight_smile:

1 Like