Easy & Simple 26048R SMU Tier1 Operator Part XIV Combat Control Team

Here’s a picture from 2012 with something that looks like a handeld laser marker.

7 Likes

Definitely looks like it, and attached with NSW it looks like

1 Like

Just came across this figure. All around unique enough to pick up a boxed set.

The head sculpt is a decent rendition of Sebastian Stan. Hopefully their production paint apps are improving.

1 Like

I think this will be my second boxed E&S fig.

2 Likes

I wonder when they’ll announce the Special version. I wonder what it’d have? We know STS operators get attached to CAG and NSWDG teams, so if the regular version is meant to reflect at least to some degree a DEVGRU style loadout, it’d stand to reason the special version would reflect that of CAG’s. That might mean an LVAW with a new handguard (like the Lancer carbon fiber one that’s also been rumored to be on their 416s), or a black version of the SR-16. Alternatively there could be a tricked out M110/SR25 if E&S wanted to have a long range weapon. In terms of attachments I could see new LPVOs being included, like the NF ATACR 1-8 or Vortex Razors at 1-8 or even 1-10. For headwear they honestly couldn’t go wrong with blacked out versions of what the regular one has, though I could see them doing an MCB cover over a solid colored helmet in lieu of one painted in that fashion. I’ve already expressed my interest in a JPC 2.0 in MCB, so I won’t repeat myself in regards to that.

1 Like

Personally I’m hoping the S version comes in a different camo.

3 Likes

Given where some of the influence for this figure came from, I wouldn’t be surprised to see multicam black still there mixed with normal multicam and a new MPU5 tooled up. Just wishful thinking…

1 Like

Perhaps next one? From E&S Concepts. Would fit the photo too.

2 Likes

If the Special version is to include the new MPU5, I wonder if it would be possible to connect the AMPs from the regular version to them. That could be a good setup for my bodyguards, once I discover or think of a way to attach the mounts on the AMPs to Team Wendy helmets. My main Tier 1 team will continue to use their DAM Comtacs and U94 PTTs with MBITR-148s, as their optics are usually less of a hassle to setup. Unless I can also manage to allow the headsets to be connected to the MPU5’s PTT. Even then I wouldn’t be able to do dual radio setups like I planned to, research shows that it actually has a dual-channel function, obviating the need for such a setup. Maybe I could try removing the normal cord between the headset and PTT, then dremelling a hole for the DAM headset’s cord to plug into.