Easy & Simple 3.0 Buddy Mk3 Mod1

6 Likes

New body looks to be a nice improvement. Is that Clay Spenser?

4 Likes

Looks good! But the figure in the background is much more interesting for me…ES26044C?

4 Likes

Seems like a reasonable guess. Perhaps a little too literal with the training mag, bolt, suppressor marking…

Nice to see some actual feet for the body. Look forward to testing it and seeing how it compares to the previous series.

3 Likes

Could be similar to the fbi figure a few years ago with a training and non training version

2 Likes

That looks like clay Spencer to me as well. Also I am more interested in the dude in the background to. Yeah ha bring it on .!

1 Like

Range of Motion looks solid, might be worth getting a few of those. Hopefully those knife-gripping hands will make an appearance as well, and that we get a proper preview of that modern DEVGRU figure.

2 Likes

If they keep the feet, as well as bootfeet, it will give us some more options.

And consistently snug joints will be nice too. If the joints are loose, it’s not worth the upgraded body.

2 Likes

A bit more weight in his ass and legs would be appreciated. ES guys always have chicken legs.

1 Like

God…i hope it is an improvement on the last body that they did. Loose…that is all i will say…Loose…

2 Likes

The only improvement I can see are the sculpted hairy forearms which should look great on rolled-up or short sleeves. New elbow and knee joints are now seamless which are a plus only on skin tight fabric, maybe we’ll see divers in the future?

Overall this looks like an even slimmer version of their current body, maybe to cut costs? Or they’re taking design cues from DAM. I think I also see the return of independent pelvic joints (on the last pic). Their original body has these and they’re very loose.

The feet look kinda tiny and they probably should have included toe joints but it’s a tiny pet peeve from me.

Like some already voiced, I just want tight joints built from high quality plastics. It’s a very persistent problem with Easy Simple and I hope the third try is the charm here.

ES-Buddy MK3Mod1 Details Display.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting the pics chpo. I’m surprised they create a whole new body just for the minor improvements here and there that they could easily incorporate within the old body. Oh well, I just hope they finally managed to fix the weak and loose joints.

1 Like

I wonder as well. Only small hip and knee improvements and maybe some on the shoulders I have overlooked.

I have found this pictures from bbicn:

2 Likes

@AdamC Could you probably merge it here?

I think DAM still has the best body right now. This body is somewhat too slim and a bit too short. While it can be fixed with padding and whatnot and the additional pelvic joints (which I hate) will add height, I’d rather have a body that looks great straight out of the box.

They look fair close height-wise judging by these images. First pic shows compared to Soldier Story, which you can use as a point of reference with the second image.

3 Likes

Thanks Adam, I guess it’s the way the bum is designed that makes the pants ride so high in the new E&S body. It’s especially jarring with the S version of the Evacuation Team.

Here is a more direct comparison from another user. DAM has used a decided more Kardashian butt mold here so that might help the pants sit a bit lower on the hips. A comparison shot between the old and new ES bodies would be useful to compare the lower torso length to see if there is a difference there that may be aided by a tweak to the sewing patterns.

2 Likes