Easy & Simple CONCEPTS

More training weapons

Training Weapons - Yay or Nay? - General Discussion - Armed Figures

4 Likes

Reading their Facebook post, I believe these were an abandoned concept.

3 Likes

I see, won’t hurt too much. Will change the title.

2 Likes

It’s a shame, I was totally in for one of these.

3 Likes

Can’t be bashed in a way?

2 Likes

Yea, but I would have preferred a box set.

3 Likes

Personally, I’m not into training weapons, although I understand that they’re of some interest to gun collectors.
The figures look good, though. I would have bought them! :wink:
Edit: Is that an AVS on the left figure? Looks like AOR1, right? So do the mag pouches.

3 Likes

I’ve left my two cents on this one. I would suggest that a gear and uniform set could be affordable to collectors to kitbash their own figures, instead of forcing us to buy the whole set. Not sure if you guys do it, but sometimes I just buy the set, pick some items and sell everything else, because either I didn’t like it or I don’t need it for what I’m setting up. Maybe Easy and Simple could listen and take an edge here over DAM… in the end, that’s how Very Hot Toys started, and it worked pretty well for them (however some of their accesories were poop)…

My two cents on this matter.

3 Likes

A good takeaway on this though is that e&s will probably release a multicam long sleeve rugby shirt soon and the figure on the right appears to have a jpc so hopefully a multicam maritime jpc 2.0 will appear in the future, I’m sure these and the noveske will be used in conjunction with the headsculpt from the new body preview

5 Likes

The only the only thing worse than waiting for what will be, is seeing what could have been but won’t. All we can hope for is that some of the elements of these, like the plate carriers, the AMP headsets, and what I think is a knife will show up in future releases.

1 Like

Those would have been nice figures and I would have liked them better than the current Evacuation figures. But apart from the two longsleeve shirts, I don’t see anything that doesn’t already exist or will soon! So no problem for me.

3 Likes

Yes, looks like an AVS. It was released with 26036C.

3 Likes

I never liked the blue simmunition mags, look too plasticky to me.

3 Likes

Thank you for confirmation @oso2013 ! I thought so. Since I have this PC, the figure on the left can at least serve as inspiration for a bash! With the Noveske rifles coming up, I would prefer the live ammo model, anyway!

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what kind of insights they share. A bigger social media presence is always a good thing.

Not interested in training figures myself, but I really want that long sleeved rugby shirt!

2 Likes

Another concept image

10 Likes

interesting too. The Concepts are cooler than the released Figures :grin:. The Figure on the photo lokks great as it is.

3 Likes

Ha, I’m working on basically the same figure right now.

2 Likes

looks great, hopefully we’ll still see the MPU5 radio in another set

Oh wow, really like the look of that one as well.